Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9537 9538 [9539] 9540 9541 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13203212 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #143070 on: February 23, 2019, 09:07:12 pm »

Sometimes I feel like I should be impaled on a spear. Which isn't a metaphor or anything, that is specifically what I feel. I don't know why I feel this but it is oddly comforting. Just imagining my essence getting perforated by a big cold rod of metal. Hmm.
Maybe that's not actually similar at all to wanting to destroy everything.

It's ok, I frequently just feel like I want to have the shit beaten out of me. Just getting the everliving shit just whipped out of me. I'm thinking it's a reflexive feeling for wanting to alleviate my strong and lingering sense of guilt, over many things.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #143071 on: February 23, 2019, 09:15:37 pm »

Sometimes I feel like I should be impaled on a spear. Which isn't a metaphor or anything, that is specifically what I feel. I don't know why I feel this but it is oddly comforting. Just imagining my essence getting perforated by a big cold rod of metal. Hmm.
Maybe that's not actually similar at all to wanting to destroy everything.

I mean, maybe you're just gay? /Freud
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #143072 on: February 23, 2019, 09:19:44 pm »

The idea of releasing pain by experiencing pain. It's entirely counterintuitive, but it's not like I've never felt it before.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143073 on: February 23, 2019, 09:27:47 pm »

The idea of releasing pain by experiencing pain. It's entirely counterintuitive, but it's not like I've never felt it before.

It's very much wishful thinking, of hoping that one could replace emotional pain with physical pain, which would then heal and you'd finally have that seemingly everlasting burden off your shoulders forever.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #143074 on: February 23, 2019, 09:43:16 pm »

Pain isn't a concept that behaves predictably. As such, I've mostly given up on "solving" pain, and I guess I'll push on in life, even if I don't know what I'm doing 99% of the time, since that's the only option I have if I am to make myself useful to others.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #143075 on: February 23, 2019, 11:09:21 pm »

Pain isn't a concept that behaves predictably. As such, I've mostly given up on "solving" pain, and I guess I'll push on in life, even if I don't know what I'm doing 99% of the time, since that's the only option I have if I am to make myself useful to others.

As Bert Kreischer says, "You have two options when facing death, the Viking, 'Ahhhhhhhhh!' Badass, or you can cry. I chose the Viking."

My WTF? I'm almost positive I had a four day heart attack/artery occlusion and I'm more irritated at my weak heart than frightened of death.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143076 on: February 23, 2019, 11:11:56 pm »

As Bert Kreischer says, "You have two options when facing death, the Viking, 'Ahhhhhhhhh!' Badass, or you can cry. I chose the Viking."
Yeah, well, that's easy to say when you're The Machine.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143077 on: February 23, 2019, 11:24:44 pm »

Zdrazynyove! /probably not Russian
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143078 on: February 24, 2019, 10:27:41 am »

Am i the only one that suffers from moments where i just want to smash and destroy everything around me because fuck life?
i want to smash and destroy ur momma  8)
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #143079 on: February 24, 2019, 12:29:21 pm »

Zdrazynyove! /probably not Russian

Sounds and looks more like Polish than Russian, really.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143080 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:16 pm »

Na zdrowie?

EDIT: As an aside, I saw someone linking this commentary on neoliberalism earlier.

Now, is it just me, or... Is this thing really rather difficult to read? I mean, I can read it, but I'm having a hard time getting any real meaning out of the words. I'm not sure how enlightened I feel by the whole affair, or that I could now accurately describe what exactly neoliberalism is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #143081 on: February 24, 2019, 12:43:57 pm »

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #143082 on: February 24, 2019, 03:43:36 pm »

Na zdrowie?

EDIT: As an aside, I saw someone linking this commentary on neoliberalism earlier.

Now, is it just me, or... Is this thing really rather difficult to read? I mean, I can read it, but I'm having a hard time getting any real meaning out of the words. I'm not sure how enlightened I feel by the whole affair, or that I could now accurately describe what exactly neoliberalism is.

It looks like somebody swallowed a book on buzzwords, then vomited it into the internet.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143083 on: February 24, 2019, 04:02:50 pm »

WTF, it's pretty much 8am and I am just now eating my breakfast after frantically cooking it up, along with a sandwich for today's lunch. I'm still in my pyjamas and I should really be on my way to the train station right now.

Maybe I need to add a whole extra hour to my already early waking-up time on workdays. Or maybe just stop being such a lethargic slob. Fark.

It looks like somebody swallowed a book on buzzwords, then vomited it into the internet.
Sometimes it seems like most of the internet looks that way.
Also, WTF swiftkey, stop capitalising "internet". What century is it?!

Edit: oh lordy I don't even have time to clean my teeth.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 04:07:33 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143084 on: February 24, 2019, 08:19:47 pm »

My left side is red on my head. My ear especially is very flushed. Good thing I'm seeing a doctor in the morning.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 9537 9538 [9539] 9540 9541 ... 10984