Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9607 9608 [9609] 9610 9611 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13196354 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #144120 on: April 07, 2019, 09:58:17 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm starting to think we're the bad guys, Hans.  I mean, we have skulls on our helmets!
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144121 on: April 07, 2019, 10:07:36 pm »

Spoiler: More like this? (click to show/hide)
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #144122 on: April 08, 2019, 05:08:34 am »

We are Living in a Black Hole Yaweh

what

It's pretty hillarious when you consider that this is pretty much the modern equivalent of metaphysics and that shit is being taught as a serious thing to philosophy majors.

Actually no, that's more worrying than hillariou :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #144123 on: April 08, 2019, 10:05:29 am »

what
£210.00 TO DIVINELY ACTIVATE 1 LEVEL OF MY PINEAL GLAND?!?

These codes have always been held in the Sacred Crystalline Grid.  When the fall happened in Lemuria, many decided to disconnect themselves from their beauty and their love and hence the privilege to return to the stars was also removed from you.

In Ancient Lemuria I used my three Light Grid Programmers.  Reuben, Harmonic Frequencies, Suzanna Maria Emmanuel, Divine Love Element, and Ishmakael, Sacred Light Code Geometry.

I...I...I can't even
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #144124 on: April 08, 2019, 10:19:20 am »

what
Who the fuck is CAEAYARON? Is this, like, new-age carry-on? Did they just stare at a wall, high off their ass, realized that they travel a lot, then associated that with carry-on? Then, because drugs, more syllables are added, so we get the trainwreck that is CAEAYARON?

I'm getting way too hung up on the 5th word, this is gonna be good.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144125 on: April 08, 2019, 10:35:31 am »

More than likely, it follows the pattern of "hey, Those other names have kabbalistic numerology baked in-- I have a pet theory I treat as universally true-- How do I encode my message using that numerology to get a name? (does some poking with numerology) OH! NONSENSE NAME ACHIEVED!"

type thing.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144126 on: April 08, 2019, 12:20:41 pm »

Spoiler: More like this? (click to show/hide)

Dis one of my favorites of these
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144127 on: April 08, 2019, 12:24:57 pm »

If I didn't lived on a third world hole I would pay those "codes" and leake them all over the internet for free.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #144128 on: April 08, 2019, 12:36:22 pm »

A funny thing about applying for a US Visa, you pay for the interview upfront (and it's no small amount, especially if you're not earning first world salary) and they can turn down your application for whatever reason WITHOUT telling you the reason itself. You just get a stock response note that says you didn't satisfy a criteria without telling you which one exactly.
Here comes the good part tho, if you reapply, you gotta pay for the interview again, and if you inform them that your application was turned down before they ask you to list the fucking reason for it.

What the actual fuck
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #144129 on: April 08, 2019, 01:27:08 pm »

Who the fuck is CAEAYARON?
It's me.
Now send me $250 so I can beam you the patch to upgrade your pineal gland to 1.3.0, now with extra light crystal matrices so you can get in touch with your inner Lemurian.
But wait! For an additional $50, I'll send you the power to interpret crop circles! What a deal!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144130 on: April 08, 2019, 01:28:36 pm »

@Jopax I think they are just trying to get you used to the bureaucracy preemptively.

For example a few years back I tried to sign up for that healthcare site thing to get health insurance.  I was told I couldn't because they were apparently using a credit bureau to prove who you are.  They couldn't prove who I was because apparently unlike most Americans I was taught owing people money without paying it immediately was bad.  So I didn't exist to them, not bad credit, no credit, I don't exist.

The person on the phone suggested for me to get health insurance for a year and they could use the information next year to prove who I am.  Which I couldn't do, because I didn't exist.  Ended up getting a fee on my taxes for not having insurance that year, because after a point the fee is cheaper than putting up with that crap.

EDIT: I should say though that it turned out the person I got help with on the phone had no idea what they were talking about.  When I tried again next year the person I got was actually helpful and turns out there are plenty of ways to prove who I am without a credit score.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #144131 on: April 08, 2019, 02:26:34 pm »

what
£210.00 TO DIVINELY ACTIVATE 1 LEVEL OF MY PINEAL GLAND?!?

These codes have always been held in the Sacred Crystalline Grid.  When the fall happened in Lemuria, many decided to disconnect themselves from their beauty and their love and hence the privilege to return to the stars was also removed from you.

In Ancient Lemuria I used my three Light Grid Programmers.  Reuben, Harmonic Frequencies, Suzanna Maria Emmanuel, Divine Love Element, and Ishmakael, Sacred Light Code Geometry.

I...I...I can't even

You wanna hear some shit, check this out. It will be the best 59 minutes and six seconds of your life.

I choose to believe that Blackhole Yahweh is like "Private Idaho," like the song.

I'm living in my own Private Blackholeyahweh...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 02:31:50 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144132 on: April 08, 2019, 02:36:59 pm »

I...I...I can't even

First of all, this is the kind of shit they say in anime during a Sailor Moon style transformation sequence.

Second of all, you COULD even if you had paid via check or money order to unlock your third-level pituitary chakra rivulets, granting you weekly access to the lightstar crystals of ancient mars.

EDIT: (wow I'm not nearly as good at writing this stuff as this guy is. Props).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 03:09:21 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144133 on: April 08, 2019, 03:30:32 pm »

what

It's pretty hillarious when you consider that this is pretty much the modern equivalent of metaphysics and that shit is being taught as a serious thing to philosophy majors.

Actually no, that's more worrying than hillariou :V

Honestly, worrying about philosophy undergrads being taught about the various traditions in metaphysics is pretty laughable.
One wheel short of a wagon

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144134 on: April 08, 2019, 03:31:55 pm »

Same page is timecube-grade cult/scam and a discussion of US visas. The Lemurians make more sense than the bureaucrats, which should come as no surprise to anyone.
Pages: 1 ... 9607 9608 [9609] 9610 9611 ... 10984