Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9736 9737 [9738] 9739 9740 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12996651 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #146055 on: July 15, 2019, 03:13:47 pm »

*fun memories of enabling the mobile java platform engine on a moto razr*

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #146056 on: July 15, 2019, 08:47:25 pm »

hello moto

P:

Actually, A pearl should have little to no issues browsing a forum like this one . . . . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146057 on: July 15, 2019, 09:03:23 pm »

OH MY GOD I HATE WATCHING LETS PLAYS OF PUZZLE GAMES YOU PUSH THE ROCK ITS RIGHT THERE AND PUSH THE DOOR IT'S SO OBVIOUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

[INTERNAL SCREAMIINNNGGGG]
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146058 on: July 15, 2019, 09:37:16 pm »

Why don’t you just buy it yourself so you can do it better?  ;D
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #146059 on: July 15, 2019, 09:39:44 pm »

There is a point with many LPs that you just cease being able to watch. The tolerance people have for the skill check malus involved in recording and playing at the same time can be... finite. There comes a point you have to develop the ability to just go yeah-no-fuck-that-I'm-done or the pastime of watching LPs becomes more pain than pleasure. And not good pain. Bad pain. Put them out of your misery choke them on the eyeballs they're clearly not using pain. It's healthier at that point to just stop and go find something else to do. Maybe watch a speedrun or summat.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146060 on: July 15, 2019, 09:43:25 pm »

Or read up on wikipedia's fully fleshed out Herald and Herald Accessory Portal.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146061 on: July 15, 2019, 10:45:36 pm »

Why don’t you just buy it yourself so you can do it better?  ;D
That was their plan all along!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146062 on: July 16, 2019, 12:14:44 am »

There is a point with many LPs that you just cease being able to watch. The tolerance people have for the skill check malus involved in recording and playing at the same time can be... finite. There comes a point you have to develop the ability to just go yeah-no-fuck-that-I'm-done or the pastime of watching LPs becomes more pain than pleasure. And not good pain. Bad pain. Put them out of your misery choke them on the eyeballs they're clearly not using pain. It's healthier at that point to just stop and go find something else to do. Maybe watch a speedrun or summat.

On the other hand, the Former Best Friends (Matt and Liam) run of Sonic '06 has gone alarmingly well for them.  Like the infamous ball puzzle took only 16 minutes or so.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146063 on: July 16, 2019, 12:31:54 am »

Speaking of LPs, last night I was thinking it could be nice to start up Dank Fortress again sometime.
Probably not in the original forum I made for it, since I just had a look and it's been flooded with spambots... and besides, it's anyone's guess if I'd be able to recover my password for the admin account or not. I wasn't particularly clear-headed when I created the whole mess, after all.   

But maybe like... I (and the other players, assuming anyone else would be keen to participate in the hilarity this time) could steam it on Twitch or equivalent. Or even just YT. I've been thinking about having a go at streaming for some time, and Dank Fortress would probably be a bit more entertaining than just playing PuBG or something, I dunno.   
I would like to have a proper forum thread for it somewhere, though, for that classic Drunk Fortress-style incomprehensibility.     
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #146064 on: July 16, 2019, 07:24:17 am »

I thought LPs have all become meandering Twitch streams where most of the time is spent reading donation shoutouts?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #146065 on: July 16, 2019, 08:06:54 am »

I thought LPs have all become meandering Twitch streams where most of the time is spent reading donation shoutouts?
I am pretty sure it's because youtube is utter crap for people who live off of content creation (with such shit as demonetization for "bad words" (and I ain't talking about swearing), content claims, punishing folks who post more than 2 videos a day, etc). So they all migrated to Twitch where reading donations is expected.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146066 on: July 16, 2019, 09:04:46 am »

I am pretty sure it's because youtube is utter crap for people who live off of content creation (with such shit as demonetization for "bad words" (and I ain't talking about swearing), content claims, punishing folks who post more than 2 videos a day, etc). So they all migrated to Twitch where reading donations is expected.

You know Youtube is trash when people will willingly use Twitch instead. I'd rather go outside.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #146067 on: July 16, 2019, 09:26:40 am »

*doesn't use YouTube or Twitch, plays only single player offline games by himself and also spends significant amounts of time  outside *

... is being not a nerd the new being a nerd?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146068 on: July 16, 2019, 09:34:02 am »

Im actually a mid-level character on Outside.  I've got a STR and END grinding session later, and just got back from purchasing consumables and new accessory for my familiar that reduces the chance of diseases.  I'm going to visit my clan later and have a nice diner with them.  I bought caramel popcorn and intend to gift it to them.
PKs DF Mod!

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #146069 on: July 16, 2019, 09:45:25 am »

*doesn't use YouTube or Twitch, plays only single player offline games by himself and also spends significant amounts of time  outside *

... is being not a nerd the new being a nerd?
You play Dwarf Fortress... How can you claim not to be a nerd?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."
Pages: 1 ... 9736 9737 [9738] 9739 9740 ... 10973