Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9777 9778 [9779]

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 5810824 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #146670 on: Today at 03:32:58 pm »

Taco Bell is delicious though.  Of course it isn't authentic, it's fast food.  Of course the rest of the world looks down their noses at it, Reelya.  I don't care, it tastes great and has a lot of beans, and it's cheap and fast.  Of the low-quality convenient foods industry, I think Taco Bell is near the top.  I don't eat out nearly as much as I used to, but I'm certainly not eating the wet paper of McDonald's or supporting Chik-Fil-A's bullshit agenda.  I'm getting some cheap tortillas full of beans, veggies and salt.

I live in a Taco Bell test market, which (besides getting all their experimental menu items first) means that Corporate puts a lot more effort into quality control and keeps their franchisees on a tight leash (so they can be sure that a failure of a test product is because it sucks, not because the staff cooked it in a dishwasher or something).

If I were starving to death, and a Taco Bell was offering a 100% off sale, I'd still walk past. Taco Bell is "food" in the same way that Jersey Shore is a thoughtful documentary.

Their sole virtue is that they do not use the demon-plant known as cilantro, so their food does not taste like deadly poison, despite being borderline poisonous.
My new 3.5 D&D campaign. Now Recruiting!
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.
Pages: 1 ... 9777 9778 [9779]