Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9779 9780 [9781]

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 5813193 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #146700 on: August 25, 2019, 09:17:07 pm »

(Presumably?) Bisexual mofo tonight tried getting me hot and bothered with some half-assed Stolen Valor...

"Oh yeah, and I also went to West Point"

"West Point military academy?"

"Yeah"

"Oh neat, what was your specialization? I knew a guy in Cavalry who went there"

"Uhh... Y'know, it was really long ago, and I've done a lot of stuff with guitar since then, so I don't really... But I was a gunner!"

"So, infantry? Squad gunner?"

"Yeah! I uh... I shot squirrels, from 16,000 miles away!" (in his defense, the man was quite drunk)

Then when the bar was closing, I walked out and he was sitting at one of the tables. I waved goodbye in passing, and he shouted after me "If you wanna go home with me, you can just say so!", to which I replied: "Nah, it's cool!" (in my defense, I was also quite drunk)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #146701 on: August 25, 2019, 09:24:50 pm »

Perhaps you would have enjoyed the tender minstrations or someone who claims to be able to shoot small mammals from 2/3 of the world away.

Then again, if he canít think to go the short way, thereís probably something wrong with him.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146702 on: August 25, 2019, 11:57:11 pm »

Maybe the squirrel had effective cover from the near side
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146703 on: Today at 01:49:54 am »

This belongs both here and in ameripol, but ameripol gets too much of this, so I am posting it here.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/458694-trump-preps-conspiracy-theory-to-explain-faltering-economy

Please, somebody do some environmental science to see if there are any, any at all, correlations between modern pollutants in the past 20 years, and increased incidence rates of batshit crazy like this.

Pages: 1 ... 9779 9780 [9781]