Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9815 9816 [9817]

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 5898046 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #147240 on: September 19, 2019, 06:14:37 am »

Or some of the cancer treatment policies that you can see around the world... in a certain place, daratumumab is only reimbursed if used in monotherapy... and in monotherapy it's all but guaranteed that you'll progress after a couple of cycles.
I recently became a objectivist, I am reasonably certain that means all my opinions are now universal fact.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • Make birds speedrun again
    • View Profile
« Reply #147241 on: September 19, 2019, 08:18:55 am »

I didn't know that you could have sore ankles. And they are incredibly inconvenient.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Quote from: Loud Whispers
Does a Laconian believe they descend from Achilles? Does an anon believe a greentext happened? Does a child believe in air? We choose the fake news we want. The eternal memri.tv

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Just Skin And Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #147242 on: September 20, 2019, 08:28:33 am »

I didn't know that you could have sore ankles. And they are incredibly inconvenient.
Ankles are one of the bits that are hard to soothe, impossible to avoid using, and subject to unsuitable amounts of pressure and stress.  Better break out the bonesaw while you're still sane enough to do what has to be done.

- - -

I am currently wiki walking space sites about black holes.  Specifically their emissions.  its not really all new, but now I have an itch, and unless I suddenly become a astrophysicist I wont get it elsewhere?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #147243 on: September 20, 2019, 09:55:13 am »

Most of us have an itch for emissions, it's a natural part of growing up!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Just Skin And Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #147244 on: September 20, 2019, 10:55:20 am »

It kind of gives me a bulge to think about how beautiful it is.
I mean, its all relativistic, isn't it?
You have your blue shifts, and your days when you feel red, but ultimately you're just a quirk.  Many quirks that make up a personality.
There are times when life is good, and you accrete with the help of your SO,
But then they blow up and leave you alone.
With a vacuum in your heart.
Just know that that space will one day be filled by a higher purpose; a singularity of form: once your soul is crushed like an errant electron.

And what kind of pisses me off the most though, is how I cannot see the vast majority of the night sky because I live in a convenient place where we have so much light we shine brighter than the stars above.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #147245 on: September 20, 2019, 05:31:03 pm »

Just had a 13-14% chance trigger on me about seven, eight times in a row. Playing terraria, say to myself, okay, bathroom just as soon as I finish converting all this orichalcum to mythril (mods, don't question it). Get down to last piece of orichalcum, 13-14ish % chance to conserve material one of the other mods has going promptly triggers. And triggers. And again, and again, and again, several times sequentially.

Today I have learned that gastric distress is the secret to probability manipulation.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147246 on: September 20, 2019, 05:48:20 pm »

gastric distress is the secret to probability manipulation.

It is *known*.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147247 on: September 20, 2019, 07:09:39 pm »

I got a bunch of fake accounts spamming me on sites where I post shit I make.

I think it's because I tag my stuff with '3d model', and the shitty bots think it's the other type of modelling.
I take great solace in your flammability.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147248 on: Today at 12:00:26 am »

You mean you don't like getting inundated with sexy bikini models?
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 9815 9816 [9817]