Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9785 9786 [9787] 9788 9789 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12996353 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #146790 on: August 25, 2019, 10:28:36 am »

Ah yes, the Jello desert... Considerably smaller than the Sahara, but far more treacherous.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #146791 on: August 25, 2019, 11:08:13 am »

Ah yes, the Jello desert... Considerably smaller than the Sahara, but far more treacherous.
Remember to walk irregularly when crossing the Jello desert, lest you attract the attention of the gummy worms.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #146792 on: August 25, 2019, 11:13:14 am »

Well, last time I ate at Taco Bell, I nearly died of food poisoning. The times before that the tortillas tasted like they were wrapped in plastic, the meat had a in-the-fridge-for-a-week waxy greasiness, and the vegetables were simply missing.

When I said that Taco Bell food was borderline poison, I was speaking literal truth.

Okay, that's your experience. I've had that food probably many more times than you have, considering the fact that I like it and you're poisoned by it, and every time it's tasted acceptable and not poisoned me in any way.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #146793 on: August 25, 2019, 11:33:41 am »

The most devious of poison. It went back in time and poisoned your grandfather.
Love, scriver~

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146794 on: August 25, 2019, 03:07:18 pm »

Food critics defend Taco Bell, label it "acceptable" "edible" and "not poison".

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146795 on: August 25, 2019, 03:24:22 pm »

Well, last time I ate at Taco Bell, I nearly died of food poisoning. The times before that the tortillas tasted like they were wrapped in plastic, the meat had a in-the-fridge-for-a-week waxy greasiness, and the vegetables were simply missing.

When I said that Taco Bell food was borderline poison, I was speaking literal truth.

Okay, that's your experience. I've had that food probably many more times than you have, considering the fact that I like it and you're poisoned by it, and every time it's tasted acceptable and not poisoned me in any way.

It's anecdotal either way. Every time I've eaten at McDonalds they've given me raw meat. Doesn't mean every burger or nugget they serve is a manufacturing defect.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146796 on: August 25, 2019, 04:24:46 pm »

It's anecdotal either way. Every time I've eaten at McDonalds they've given me raw meat. Doesn't mean every burger or nugget they serve is a manufacturing defect.
What McDonalds were you at that consistently gave raw meat?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146797 on: August 25, 2019, 04:41:42 pm »

What McDonalds were you at that consistently gave raw meat?
Also, why would you keep going there?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #146798 on: August 25, 2019, 04:46:28 pm »

Flying Dice confirmed as Werewolf, get yer silver bullets here.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #146799 on: August 25, 2019, 06:00:44 pm »

If you shoot them you cant get bit and live.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146800 on: August 25, 2019, 09:17:07 pm »

(Presumably?) Bisexual mofo tonight tried getting me hot and bothered with some half-assed Stolen Valor...

"Oh yeah, and I also went to West Point"

"West Point military academy?"

"Yeah"

"Oh neat, what was your specialization? I knew a guy in Cavalry who went there"

"Uhh... Y'know, it was really long ago, and I've done a lot of stuff with guitar since then, so I don't really... But I was a gunner!"

"So, infantry? Squad gunner?"

"Yeah! I uh... I shot squirrels, from 16,000 miles away!" (in his defense, the man was quite drunk)

Then when the bar was closing, I walked out and he was sitting at one of the tables. I waved goodbye in passing, and he shouted after me "If you wanna go home with me, you can just say so!", to which I replied: "Nah, it's cool!" (in my defense, I was also quite drunk)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #146801 on: August 25, 2019, 09:24:50 pm »

Perhaps you would have enjoyed the tender minstrations or someone who claims to be able to shoot small mammals from 2/3 of the world away.

Then again, if he can’t think to go the short way, there’s probably something wrong with him.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #146802 on: August 25, 2019, 11:57:11 pm »

Maybe the squirrel had effective cover from the near side
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146803 on: August 26, 2019, 01:49:54 am »

This belongs both here and in ameripol, but ameripol gets too much of this, so I am posting it here.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/458694-trump-preps-conspiracy-theory-to-explain-faltering-economy

Please, somebody do some environmental science to see if there are any, any at all, correlations between modern pollutants in the past 20 years, and increased incidence rates of batshit crazy like this.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146804 on: August 26, 2019, 03:53:52 am »

The whole world is trying to crash the entire world economy because they think it'll inconvenience Donald Trump.
Pages: 1 ... 9785 9786 [9787] 9788 9789 ... 10973