Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9944 9945 [9946] 9947 9948 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13000832 times)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #149175 on: December 12, 2019, 11:41:14 pm »

I dont know if this is your prescription or a loved one's
Man, I wish my relatives had subtitles...
I thought all Norwegian subtitle writers were fired back in the seventies
It doesn't seem like it, even though the guys in charge of firing them also got fired.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #149176 on: December 13, 2019, 01:01:52 am »

Everybody got fired, but they all came in the next day including payroll and account management anyway, so no one actually noticed. Head bosses walked off and the businesses just kept going with nary a hiccup.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149177 on: December 13, 2019, 09:09:13 am »

Ah, I thought it was width which was incorrect. Also I can’t read cursive very well, what is the medicine called?
Looks like "Suicidium".

That's what I was reading as well. Why would suicidium need refills at all, let alone 2?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #149178 on: December 13, 2019, 09:26:44 am »

That's what I was reading as well. Why would suicidium need refills at all, let alone 2?
Maybe that’s the joke
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #149179 on: December 13, 2019, 08:13:13 pm »

Oy, this lord of the mysteries thing. Protag all, me transmigrated keyboard warrior, deliante in myriad things, long of the internet prior to magic steampunk land, walks up in this shit, goes through a bunch of crap, finds out this place has actual eldritch beings and corrupting knowledge and some stuff he knew prior to bodyjacking some dead guy actually translated over, so on, so forth, goes, "Y'know what, Imma tag myself the King of Yellow (and black, but seriously)". No, dude, no, what the hell are you thinking invoking stuff adjacent to goddamn lovecraft memes in the land of shit-actually-eats-your-brains? Just, no man, this is not a good idea what are you doing D:
Ask not!
Ask!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149180 on: December 13, 2019, 08:27:01 pm »

Oy, this lord of the mysteries thing. Protag all, me transmigrated keyboard warrior, deliante in myriad things, long of the internet prior to magic steampunk land, walks up in this shit, goes through a bunch of crap, finds out this place has actual eldritch beings and corrupting knowledge and some stuff he knew prior to bodyjacking some dead guy actually translated over, so on, so forth, goes, "Y'know what, Imma tag myself the King of Yellow (and black, but seriously)". No, dude, no, what the hell are you thinking invoking stuff adjacent to goddamn lovecraft memes in the land of shit-actually-eats-your-brains? Just, no man, this is not a good idea what are you doing D:
What movie/show/game are you watching/playing?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149181 on: December 13, 2019, 09:06:45 pm »

What movie/show/game are you watching/playing?
I would also like to know

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #149182 on: December 13, 2019, 10:18:41 pm »

None of the above :P

It's a... webnovel, probably? Something like that. Am reading it, in any case. The name's literally in the first sentence of that post. Lord of the Mysteries. So far it's less shitty than usual for isekai schlock :V
Ask not!
Ask!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149183 on: December 13, 2019, 10:55:25 pm »

Thanks for the rec. :)

Someone else here recommended a webnovel a while back called "My House of Horrors". Quality horror novel, excellent pacing and tone.

Linky
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #149184 on: December 18, 2019, 03:10:18 am »

Walls are wet. Cars are wet. Roads are wet. Everything is wet. And the WTF part? It hasn't rained since Saturday, this is only due to humidity.
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149185 on: December 18, 2019, 03:15:16 am »

wet is better than ice and snow, which is what is on the roads here atm.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #149186 on: December 18, 2019, 03:24:23 am »

There's sacks of de-icing chemicals outside of some of the hospital buildings. They have Road Runner, as in from Looney Tunes, on them.

Sick... brand... deal...?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #149187 on: December 18, 2019, 03:36:24 am »

wet is better than ice and snow, which is what is on the roads here atm.

Barely and only because it just isn't cold. Both roads and sidewalks are as slippery as if they had ice and in certain places the sunlight gets reflected so much that you can't see anything.
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #149188 on: December 18, 2019, 04:26:55 am »

There's sacks of de-icing chemicals outside of some of the hospital buildings. They have Road Runner, as in from Looney Tunes, on them.

Sick... brand... deal...?
I know some pediatric haem/onc wards place pictures of cartoons on top of the prepared chemo bags. Idea is to make children feel happier about getting chemotherapy.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149189 on: December 18, 2019, 04:56:22 am »

because nothing makes kids feel better like having the tasmanian devil tearing up their insides? ;)

(Sad about kids needing that stuff. It happens, but still not good.)
Pages: 1 ... 9944 9945 [9946] 9947 9948 ... 10974