Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10096 10097 [10098] 10099 10100 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13171033 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #151455 on: May 15, 2020, 10:18:01 am »

Question, how do you drink something without a cup? Do you cup your hands?
They might drink directly from the tap, or just tip the barrel over like it's a giant cup, depending on how the barrel works.
I like to imagine they do the latter. With a 50l barrel.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #151456 on: May 15, 2020, 11:26:45 am »

They weave their beards into a bowl leading to their mouth
Love, scriver~

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151457 on: May 15, 2020, 11:40:45 am »

I'm looking at HWbot, just seeing what kinds of records they have. Then I looked at the Reference Frequency records for motherboards. The world record history is.. it's something else.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What the absolute fuck is happening here? Why is it oscillating up and down from 2018 to late 2019? Why does it go down; I thought the world record history should only be going up? Why is the latest record a ludicrous 3.9 GHz, when the other records top out at ~750 MHz?
I think you found one of the deepest conspiracies. This is probably how they are making their mental control. Who are they you ask? But of course the Reversed Vampires.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151458 on: May 15, 2020, 02:30:23 pm »

I'm looking at HWbot, just seeing what kinds of records they have. Then I looked at the Reference Frequency records for motherboards. The world record history is.. it's something else.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What the absolute fuck is happening here? Why is it oscillating up and down from 2018 to late 2019? Why does it go down; I thought the world record history should only be going up? Why is the latest record a ludicrous 3.9 GHz, when the other records top out at ~750 MHz?
I think you found one of the deepest conspiracies. This is probably how they are making their mental control. Who are they you ask? But of course the Reversed Vampires.
Clearly they put Intel processors on a flying 5G tower.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151459 on: May 15, 2020, 02:49:38 pm »

What does G even stand for? It's for garlic, which of course boons reverse vampires.
Love, scriver~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151460 on: May 15, 2020, 03:25:32 pm »

What does G even stand for? It's for garlic, which of course boons reverse vampires.
A quick search says it's "generation". As in, it's the 5th generation wireless phone technology.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151461 on: May 15, 2020, 03:45:00 pm »

Oh no, they got Akura!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151462 on: May 16, 2020, 12:13:57 am »

I would have thought that modding gmod would have been way easier than it turned out to be. Or I just failed to find any decent resources online. But someone asked me to port one of my models to it, so I felt I had to at least try, even if it did take half my night.

Spoiler: yeet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 02:43:54 am by BlackFlyme »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #151463 on: May 16, 2020, 02:37:46 am »

My dreams have informed me, and so I inform you: Bigfoot fucking hates being put in half-assed turtle bondage, and makes a noise like a badly injured dog when you try.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #151464 on: May 16, 2020, 02:52:58 am »

This seems like valuable information, thanks.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #151465 on: May 16, 2020, 02:57:41 am »

This seems like valuable information, thanks.
Agreed.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151466 on: May 16, 2020, 03:07:32 am »

My dreams has informed me that I am willing to both travel into other dimensions, and to start interfdmendional war between these to dimensions, to find my cat
Love, scriver~

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151467 on: May 16, 2020, 03:59:04 am »

My dreams has informed me that I am willing to both travel into other dimensions, and to start interfdmendional war between these to dimensions, to find my cat
That sounds reasonable to me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151468 on: May 16, 2020, 04:02:18 am »

My dreams have informed me, and so I inform you: Bigfoot fucking hates being put in half-assed turtle bondage, and makes a noise like a badly injured dog when you try.
Wait, you had bondage dreams too? I was stuck in an anime showdown where my Special Move apparently was spontaneous rope suspension.

At least it was super effective, unlike those other poseurs at the tournament.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151469 on: May 16, 2020, 05:57:56 am »

My most recent dream I can remember involved someone noticing me telekineticaly passing the salt, so they asked me when did I become wizard. I answered that I was one ever since I could remember, since in dreams, I generaly always could do things like telekinesis and short range teleportation.
Then I went into a mine under my school (In reality, it does not have a mine), and found out, that due to someone's mistake, some things that were not supposed to be radioactive were radiactive. So I went up to fix this.
But when the lift stopped on ground level, it refused to go anywhere.
This was because an evacuation order was issued. Those undeground would be safe from the airstrikes, but the rest of us were supposed to go to some shelters (I have no idea why we would not evacuate into our mine).
Just as I was putting on my outside boots in a huge, glass walled changing room, I saw a huge explosion far away.
I finished tying my shoelaces, then laid on the ground and put a force shield around myself to protect me from flying glass. But I woke up before the blast wave shattered the wall.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.
Pages: 1 ... 10096 10097 [10098] 10099 10100 ... 10983