Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10157 10158 [10159] 10160 10161 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995382 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #152370 on: July 15, 2020, 06:47:34 pm »

Spoiler: Sundrop in a bottle? (click to show/hide)

Let’s not do this :P
Sure I wouldn't do that to you.
Unless three's something else we should turn our attention to.
Never mind that it would be a low thing to do. Instead let try to know each other better.
Did you know that my one of my favorite singers is Frank Sinatra?
Really, even when I didn't listened singing live.
Or, well, I have in recordings but is never the same.
Perhaps I could have, there was a time both of us were still alive.

Interestingly, back at the moment I had family that traveled to New York, but I couldn't go.
Nope, poor baal didn't have visa and was too young to go back then, no one would pay for my ticket.

A few months latter I got a really cool sunglases, really love them.

But I digress, the trip to New York, or Sinatra, which one would you like to know more?
Or maybe some other thing?
The better we know each other the best.
Things will go smother on the forums I think.
Let's begin then.
Ever wondered who were the men behind the atavars? This is your chance to know us better.
Question mark.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152371 on: July 15, 2020, 06:49:31 pm »

Never mind that it would be a low thing to do. Instead let try to know each other better.

Interestingly, back at the moment I had family that traveled to New York, but I couldn't go.
Nope, poor baal didn't have visa and was too young to go back then, no one would pay for my ticket.

But I digress, the trip to New York, or Sinatra, which one would you like to know more?
Let's begin then.
Ever wondered who were the men behind the atavars? This is your chance to know us better.
Question mark.

Sundrop in a bottle?
Fixed this for you.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #152372 on: July 15, 2020, 06:49:52 pm »

Sinatra in a bottle?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #152373 on: July 15, 2020, 06:56:03 pm »

Let's begin then.
Question mark.

Sundrop in a bottle?
Fixed this for you.
Ye missed it.

I should also probably say you’re a bunch of wanks!

In a bottle?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 06:59:20 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152374 on: July 15, 2020, 07:13:43 pm »

Let's begin then.
Question mark.

Sundrop in a bottle?
Fixed this for you.
Ye missed it.
Ah, I see it now. LordNaal, have you actually been to Sinatra? Or was the whole poem part of the joke?
My capitals make this ALSO, which I didn’t See until checking What I typed. Nonetheless, checking usernames of posters is something Often missed, Whether attention is Somewhere else, or thoughts Are about various Rambling trains of thought. Ever moving, they are. Moments of inner silence are rare, with the Ambience of thoughts of various scenarios. Deaths from the numerous useless wars, decisions of various leaders putting people in danger, the fact that Earth’s climate is changing due to Our activities, and some still adhere to the Fantasy that we couldn’t have prevented it. Generally, unfortunately, we humans tend to deny our mistakes. Leaders of some countries deny the existence of the pandemic, causing the citizens of said countries to Act like it doesn’t exist. Symptomatic and asymptomatic Spreaders carry it to new hosts, leading to more deaths than there would be if everyone did lockdown before we got to this point.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152375 on: July 15, 2020, 09:19:12 pm »

For real, I dig Sinatra a lot. The only person I know in real life to like the rat pack music, classic and jazz is, well, me. But no, I never saw Sinatra

See, I migth be old physically, but I am even older in spirit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 09:32:59 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152376 on: July 15, 2020, 09:47:50 pm »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #152377 on: July 16, 2020, 03:51:53 am »

Not the sundrop bottles!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152378 on: July 16, 2020, 03:55:25 am »

Sundrop! IN A BOTTLE!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152379 on: July 16, 2020, 04:19:48 am »

Oh damn my world view it has been shattered, because the Sundrop it is contained in GLASS!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152380 on: July 16, 2020, 05:18:38 am »

Oh now, stardroplet in a flask!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #152381 on: July 16, 2020, 06:21:57 am »

The joke is on you because they were in plastic bottles that will last forever and pollute the world long after you and I are dust!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152382 on: July 16, 2020, 06:26:44 am »

But so will glass!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152383 on: July 16, 2020, 06:32:44 am »

Nah, the joke that the joke is on you, is actually on you... you, because, as you know, the uv light that comes from the Sundrops (not counting the intensive heat of solar plasma) degenerate the plastic back into into it's constituent elements, which are then absorbed by nature once more.

On my own wtf. My brother inlaw from time to time ask me to download for him anime series, generally sport stuff with the occasionally ninja thrown in. Now, this is something I manage to do pretty well despite the horrible internet and blackouts, even if takes much time. He usually repay me the favor with anything, rice, a few bucks, a ride to work, whatever. Yesterday my sister told me, in a very rude way (once again, not the first time) to "not download any crap for him anymore because he does nothing but sit around and watch that shit all day doing nothing". I reply "well, I had enough of you asking for this, so there are not more downloads, don't worry, but I'll also let him know you asked me this because he will naturally ask the next time when I say no." Fine she replies.

Then she goes ballistic when I precisely tell him that, because I'm fucking worn down of her incessant whining about, it was an ankward moment and as they were leaving she shouted at me very strong improprieties because apparently it's my fault he doesn't help in the home chores.

Like, ffs, really? The guy is okay, he is not a bad fella at all, and is not a slacker either, well, kinda, but is not jobless, actually co-owns a little store, while is not precisely a hard working dude he's not unfamiliar with work, and while not filthy rich, he complies with everything in their household I guess.

The real issue is she has never allowed him to do anything, in fact many a time I was summoned to do things for him, even changing a fucking light-bulb because he "didn't know how to do it", changing electrical outlets, moving furniture around, fuck once even was for folding their recently washed clothes. All this was rewarded at the moment okay since they were jobs, but now we all are in quarantine and can only go out in specific days, so having him around not even doing his bed or lifting his plate from the table without her being able to pay away those things must be getting in her nerves? What do I now, but I really don't care.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 07:05:45 am by LordBaal »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152384 on: July 16, 2020, 06:03:43 pm »

Just tried some 'creme de menthe'.

"What if we took liquid candy, and made it 30 proof?"

The only stuff they had was bottom shelf too, so maybe the more expensive stuff wont remind me of a liquored jolly rancher?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 10157 10158 [10159] 10160 10161 ... 10973