Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10644 10645 [10646] 10647 10648 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12997395 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #159675 on: April 18, 2022, 10:28:14 pm »

Probably just people making dirty deals
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #159676 on: April 19, 2022, 03:52:21 am »

Even if it doesnt hold it psychologically messes with sentiment.  I feel a little fried now but slept surprisingly well
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159677 on: April 19, 2022, 08:19:26 am »

Probably just people making dirty deals

dirty deals

done dirt cheap
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159678 on: April 21, 2022, 06:20:17 pm »

Tell me how Facebook knew I set up a date with a black woman and they started throwing group suggestions for interracial couples at me within 4 hours of it
So this happened.  It went well.  She is older than me, and now that Im not drunk 7 ways to Sunday I can see that plainly.

She seems nice enough, but the age thing puts it in a different perspective.

Oh, she's a giant FFXIV nerd, so thats neat.  She couldnt stop talking about that.

As a date I loved it, Im still not over my last girl entirely so idk I might just tell her that.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159679 on: April 21, 2022, 06:37:46 pm »

Sounds like a great friend!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159680 on: April 21, 2022, 06:56:57 pm »

Okay but is she playing FFXIV *optimally*?  If reddit posts have taught me anything it's that you should only accept the very best gamers

Nevermind she's a lady not a girl (I'm sorry, this entire bit is stupid).  Sounds like a cool person to know, if nothing else!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159681 on: April 21, 2022, 08:10:55 pm »

Yes. That’s nice about working from home pretty much make my own schedule.

So there will always be a chance for something or someone more
PKs DF Mod!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159682 on: April 22, 2022, 04:13:07 am »

The youtube algorithm keeps recommending me Jordan Peterson videos, even after I repeatedly indicated that I don't want to watch his channel, ever.

What does youtube know about me that I don't? Where did I go wrong in life?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #159683 on: April 22, 2022, 06:55:16 am »

The youtube algorithm keeps recommending me Jordan Peterson videos, even after I repeatedly indicated that I don't want to watch his channel, ever.

Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and the other usual fuckboys just have really good search engine optimisation so their stuff gets cross-promoted to anything if you spend any length of time on youtube. It's why a lot of videos have video descriptions that look like some occult summoning ritual for binding the CIA to your infernal service

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #159684 on: April 22, 2022, 10:13:11 am »

Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and the other usual fuckboys just have really good search engine optimisation so their stuff gets cross-promoted to anything if you spend any length of time on youtube. It's why a lot of videos have video descriptions that look like some occult summoning ritual for binding the CIA to your infernal service
By "really good search engine optimisation", I assume you mean "Lies and Bribes"

Enough money to youtube, and maybe they break/leak their search engine.
Search engines search for terms: Put enough terms to describe your video, and it gets suggested to anyone.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159685 on: April 22, 2022, 12:24:12 pm »

It's less SOE and more of the fact that their content drives a lot of engagement. The Youtube algorithm loves it when videos inspire cancerous debates in the comment section, so as a result, controversial videos are more likely to be pushed than ones most people agree with.

Have you ever seen a PragerU comment section?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Travis Bickle

• Bay Watcher
  • *paranoia intensifies*
    • View Profile
« Reply #159686 on: April 22, 2022, 01:10:14 pm »

As in you've clicked the "don't recommend channel" button for him? I've done that for pretty much every news channel on Youtube and it's worked out all right for me; considerably less garbage on the screen every time I open the website. Strange that it wouldn't work so well for you, but you can count of Youtube to not really work in a user-friendly way a majority of the time. Perhaps take this as a sign to spend less time on Youtube and use the extra time as an opportunity to clean your room.
Cum his qui oderunt pacem eram pacificus.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #159687 on: April 22, 2022, 01:18:11 pm »

As in you've clicked the "don't recommend channel" button for him? I've done that for pretty much every news channel on Youtube and it's worked out all right for me; considerably less garbage on the screen every time I open the website. Strange that it wouldn't work so well for you, but you can count of Youtube to not really work in a user-friendly way a majority of the time. Perhaps take this as a sign to spend less time on Youtube and use the extra time as an opportunity to clean your room.
I fucking hate you.  :P

Spoiler: That is a Jordan Peterson video.
Spoiler2: It sucks.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159688 on: April 22, 2022, 01:34:20 pm »

Perhaps take this as a sign to spend less time on Youtube and use the extra time as an opportunity to clean your room.
I laughed hard.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159689 on: April 22, 2022, 02:02:38 pm »

Rick roll 2022
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 10644 10645 [10646] 10647 10648 ... 10973