Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10754 10755 [10756] 10757 10758 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13184741 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #161325 on: December 08, 2022, 02:53:22 am »

Also this is the the first time anyone I've talked to has been banned, feels weird man.

Strik3r's banned? Holy crap...
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #161326 on: December 08, 2022, 03:18:43 am »

That guy was a dickhead tbh. Glad his ass is banned. Also said that fascism is not a bad idea because "ideas need to intermingle or they become inbred", whatever it means. I won't miss him.

L for the ancapoid, W for Toady.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 03:25:42 am by MaxTheFox »
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161327 on: December 08, 2022, 05:13:39 am »

I never notice anything like that from Strik3r always seemed like a decent person to me.

Also Max you seem to hate anyone that doesn't agree with you completely so you probably be happy no mater who it was.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161328 on: December 08, 2022, 05:19:39 am »

I never notice anything like that from Strik3r always seemed like a decent person to me.

Kinda surprised too. The moderation log just says "Abusive". No other explanation given.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #161329 on: December 08, 2022, 05:21:17 am »

It took a while to figure out who it was, but yeah Strik3r had it coming. Probably best they're gone before the new crop of Escaped Lunatics appear.

Yes, like most "troubled"* posters, there are some decent posts, but looking at their post history...not a surprise they're Hammered.

Also Max you seem to hate anyone that doesn't agree with you completely so you probably be happy no mater who it was.
Actually, Strik3r gave Max the Fox a particularly nasty load of shit.
This ain't the garden variety disagreement.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161330 on: December 08, 2022, 07:12:40 am »

I don't. I don't hate you, I don't hate Euchre, etc. The guy was legit a dickbag.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Flying Teasets

• Bay Watcher
  • another nation, or a non-governmental entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #161331 on: December 08, 2022, 08:12:20 am »

Kinda surprised too. The moderation log just says "Abusive". No other explanation given.
I don't. I don't hate you, I don't hate Euchre, etc. The guy was legit a dickbag.

The anti-Kitfox post with the pick handle shoved up their company logo played a part.
Not here at the moment

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161332 on: December 08, 2022, 08:15:03 am »

The anti-Kitfox post with the pick handle shoved up their company logo played a part.
Must've been deleted, I don't see it in his post history. Sounds atrocious tho lol.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161333 on: December 08, 2022, 08:46:33 am »

The WTF - How is it that I don't recall who that is, or ever having seen any of their posts? I've been here a while...

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161334 on: December 08, 2022, 08:51:14 am »

Yeah. Like, who dis?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161335 on: December 08, 2022, 09:42:10 am »

Yeah. Like, who dis?
He posted only occasionally, but often it was cringe and/or offensive. He managed to be one of the people who made me think "Jesus wept, how can you be this crude and hateful?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161336 on: December 08, 2022, 10:34:41 am »

I remember him being well behaved and supportive in the art thread, but elsewhere... Eh, there's a kind of guy you see on the internet sometimes who doesn't seem to know how to not be toxic. Just defaults to it or something.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #161337 on: December 08, 2022, 10:36:57 am »

Based off evidence, trouble was being caused in the Future of The Fortress thread of all places?!?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161338 on: December 08, 2022, 10:39:02 am »

I believe that was a separate incident. No bannings or anything from that.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161339 on: December 08, 2022, 11:19:46 am »

At the gym the other day the Fox News had a big splash headline declaring "BIDEN BLOWS OFF BORDER" and I'm like "dang that's a lotta dudes"
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 10754 10755 [10756] 10757 10758 ... 10983