Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: Vanilla AKA "Mountainous" Mafia: Happily Ever After!  (Read 32221 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Vanilla AKA "Mountainous" Mafia: Happily Ever After!
« Reply #405 on: February 20, 2011, 12:13:05 pm »

It's just not the same without a mafia chat.  I mean, you can treat it as a sortof diary of the thoughts of the scum afterwards.  Or just as a place to be irrelevant with the mod.

Quote from: dakarian
I can't tell if you're being merciful and giving them some hope to hang on to, paranoid in trying to make SURE they never figure it out or opportunistic and torturing them for the fun of it.

Either way, I love it. :D
Quote from: Vector
MONKEY BRAINS AND AN INELEGANT PARASOL OF WORMIAN BONES. ADD A CATERPILLAR SOUFFLE.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 20, 2011, 12:45:36 pm »

Noted.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 20, 2011, 04:05:52 pm »

There was also some pretty weird stuff in one of Web's BYORs.  The pony cult one, I think.

Anyway, I can't think without being able to write.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 20, 2011, 09:33:08 pm »

It's useful as a notepad where you can see what you were thinking three days ago.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]