Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 168769 times)

Tres_Huevos

• Bay Watcher
  • All I want for Christmas are your two front teeth.
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #765 on: November 10, 2010, 11:20:16 pm »

I'll send one your way.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 10, 2010, 11:31:27 pm »

aweeesome
Nom nom nom

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 10, 2010, 11:34:58 pm »

Anyone can PM me for keys. It is looking like Colosseums of armageddon will make it through day 4 (today) without any zombies breaking through. I think we have a good shot at day 6.

I think we have 25 people alive and active. One or two MIGHT have an infection, but beyond that, I don't expect any losses.

The town start off a little rocky but really came together over the last two days to become fully kick ass.

Tomorrow I am hoping we can plan an expediton to one of the unsearchable zones, but I'll be out most of the day.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 10, 2010, 11:51:09 pm »

Uh what's hero mode, whenever I try and do anything it asks to activate it, but never lets me, do I have a bug?
Nom nom nom

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 11, 2010, 12:36:13 am »

I think hero mode can be activated by buying it (GRRR) or being the 'last man standing' when your town falls.
Hello Hunam

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 11, 2010, 01:21:49 am »

Hero mode is basically an unavailable-during-beta premium thing.

If you survive to day 5, you *might* get it for a small handful of days.  Don't know for sure.  But there's no other way.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 11, 2010, 03:52:22 am »

Y'know, I'm probably gonna keep playing this game at least until I get the "100 soulpoints" thing.  Having enough to be in a town of the competant sounds awesome.

Of course the people with all the soul points might have been because they took all the towns resources and built an invincible shack to hide in.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

OperatorPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 11, 2010, 04:53:54 am »

Colosseums of Armageddon is on day 4, this is the best town I've been in yet. All I've been doing is spending 12 AP in construction every day.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 11, 2010, 05:30:25 am »

If anyone wants to join, pm me and I will send a code...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #774 on: November 11, 2010, 06:40:35 am »

In the Frightful Store of Temptation at 5, 0.  It's depleted and there's no zombies.  There's a zone just to the south of me that has "isolated zombies."  If I go there how many zombies are there likely to be?  If there's one, can I still search?  If two, am I screwed unless someone comes to get me?  All the safe zones are depleted so if we're going to get any decent building materials for that workshop, we'll have to venture into more dangerous ones...  But I won't be around much today so I can't really set up an expedition or anything.  I'm considering just going down there and trying to take out any zombies that are around with my bare hands, bring back any materials I get for the good of the town, and pray I don't get killed...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 11, 2010, 06:44:30 am »

Y'know, I'm probably gonna keep playing this game at least until I get the "100 soulpoints" thing.  Having enough to be in a town of the competant sounds awesome.

Of course the people with all the soul points might have been because they took all the towns resources and built an invincible shack to hide in.
No good having an invincible shack if you're hanging from the end of a noose.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 11, 2010, 06:49:42 am »

Best thing to do with players like that, but they seem to get away with it reading the forums. My current town seems good though, just a few new players making minor mistakes but at least they are reading the forums. And it looks like we have both the workshop (built) and the watchtower (ready to build) by the end of day one :)
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 11, 2010, 07:36:35 am »

Best thing to do with players like that, but they seem to get away with it reading the forums. My current town seems good though, just a few new players making minor mistakes but at least they are reading the forums. And it looks like we have both the workshop (built) and the watchtower (ready to build) by the end of day one :)
Let's rock.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 11, 2010, 07:39:00 am »

There's a zone just to the south of me that has "isolated zombies."  If I go there how many zombies are there likely to be?  If there's one, can I still search?  If two, am I screwed unless someone comes to get me? 

Isolated is normally one or two and in either case your okay then.
With three you'll need to kill one or ask for help to get away with no risk of injury or infection.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 11, 2010, 12:08:29 pm »

You guys got the workshop on day one? Why can't I get into a town like that? =/
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 127