Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I want to drop a 10x10 cube of kittens 100 z-levels.  (Read 6843 times)

Nobbins

• Bay Watcher
  • Dustland
    • View Profile
Re: I want to drop a 10x10 cube of kittens 100 z-levels.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 10:36:48 pm »

It would mean that once a year, all of your female cats suddenly explode if there are any male cats around.

This is the best thing I've ever heard.
Nobbins's Tileset Shoppe
It would mean that once a year, all of your female cats suddenly explode if there are any male cats around.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 11:03:03 pm »

just make sure to lock up the booze.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

doomdome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 11:14:17 pm »

There IS a file called "Arena.txt" in the file "data" (the same one as init.txt), and it's either a map of the arena or a config for the arena's layout. (this is version 3.1.14 or whatever) So... go check it out now, and figure it out.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 11:41:28 pm »

There IS a file called "Arena.txt" in the file "data" (the same one as init.txt), and it's either a map of the arena or a config for the arena's layout. (this is version 3.1.14 or whatever) So... go check it out now, and figure it out.
The file looks basically like this:
z=-4
[what the level looks like]
z=-3
[level]

up to positive 4. If you added more, it might work. If you want them to be open, you could just do this:
z=n
z=n+1
z=n+2
z=n+3
z=n+4
z=n+5
until you reach 100. It may work, it may not.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 07:06:35 am »

single bronze colossi against groups of 300 cats at a time
Who wins?

a 10x10 cube would be 1000 kittens no?
Yup. These people are too busy with fortresses to check their math, it seems.

It would be fun if you could set it so only kittens explode.  It would mean that once a year, all of your female cats suddenly explode if there are any male cats around.

And the funny part is it would still help forts last longer.
Um...that is disturbing...and it wouldn't help any forts I'VE run last longer.

oh, and...WHY DO YOU WANT TO DROP A THOUSAND KITTENS 100 Z-LEVELS, YOU SOMETHING?!?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]