Download here: Wimbli
For starters why casual user should be interested? Here's why:
- Embark expander- modify your races.txt (located in plugins/embark/) and you will have a party of those creatures
- Simple_embark - modify your starting dwarf count
- Friendship - a port of an older tool. Allows other races to do jobs. Allowed race list: races.txt
- Tools - a race changer, and job select enabler (needed for some races), Embark anywhere, adventurer swapper, make creatures follow
- Adv_tools - some tools for adventurer.
- Migrants - a plugin that makes next migrant waves random (picked from races.txt). Usefull with friendship, but could be used without.
- Triggers - a function calling plugin, run once to install, second time to run functions
- items - some tools for item manipulation.
- "-f" commandline parameter to find new offsets (if DF is updated or outdated). Needs to be unmodded and in fortressmode or adventure
- "-c" parameter for older versions (pre-compiler switch) this is experimental
- Dfusion.exe <filename> - runs that file as a script.
As for developers:
First it supports standard lua quick ref
Secondly it supports DF memory editing and searching and object file loading into DF memory space.
Thirdly all plugins are with source code (uncompiled lua + assembly where used)
Language ref see included readme.
Thx 0x517A5D for hexsearch (which i'm using)
Accepting ideas, bugfixes and plugins.
ALSO: repo HERE