Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989]

Author Topic: Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup. Or: THAT DAMN SIGMUND.  (Read 1326310 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup. Or: THAT DAMN SIGMUND.
« Reply #14820 on: July 25, 2021, 05:35:48 am »

I am interested. I do not think I will have much time to play though, as my family will arrive tomorrow and will be here for about two weeks. I will still play some, might even get a win, but I do not expect to do a lot.

As I remember, we mostly did the 0.25 tournament over discord. Here is the link.
https://discord.gg/5CxTNZR
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

kulik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14821 on: July 26, 2021, 03:54:03 am »

I never participated in a tournament, what do i need to know?

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: July 26, 2021, 06:05:40 am »

Basically, any DCSS newest release (0.27 this time) games played online count towards it.

You can either play on your own, or join a clan. The full overview of scoring and such can be found on https://crawl.develz.org/tournament/0.27/  .

The short version is, that achieving things for the first time and winning gives points. The more runes you have and the shorter the run is (both realtime and turncount), the more points for it.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

vogonpoet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14823 on: July 26, 2021, 06:41:33 am »

way to go dormant discord channel, I would love to be part of a DF Crawl tourney team, for old times sake :)
If there is a "probably get a rune, but will probably screw up afterwards" level, between the champions and the blacksmiths, count me in :)
Everything I know about reality, I learned from Dwarf Fortress.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: July 30, 2021, 05:08:44 pm »

Best of luck to everyone playing!

I'm pretty burned out in general due to work stuff, so I'll be skipping this one, but I hope people have fun :)
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989]