Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2266553 times)

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #13470 on: December 12, 2014, 11:15:13 pm »

The fucking Demoman.
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13471 on: December 12, 2014, 11:19:53 pm »

Plowed my way through two smoker zombies and a survivor zombie in a constrained basement.  Promptly died of a cough.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: December 13, 2014, 12:52:08 am »

Lost 74/75 dwarves to a werezebra bite spiral. The last one decided "Fuck this," and abandoned the fort to the corpses and keas.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: December 13, 2014, 01:26:44 am »

I finally managed to pull off Scorpion's teleport move and was so surprised that I forgot about the match for a moment. I still can't do it consistently so it catches me off-guard every time. At least Mirror Scorpion apparently doesn't know how to do it either.

Mortal Kombat.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: December 13, 2014, 11:48:56 am »

Game bugged out during the tutorial, although that did mean Jack somehow killed two Sabbats while invisible despite being a Brujah(who do NOT get Obfuscate as far as I know). However, I could not continue the game because of that.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: December 13, 2014, 11:58:58 pm »

I allowed myself one save state because FUCKING KANO/RAYDEN ENDURANCE MATCHES ARE BULLSHIT.

The next endurance match was...

Rayden and Sub-Zero.

Well it was a good run anyway :-\

Mortal Kombat.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: December 14, 2014, 12:09:37 am »

A single Marill nearly wiped my party by abusing Rollout. Something like half my team was weak to it, but even so the damn thing would just hit multiple times in a row (even through Sand Attacks!) until it was powerful enough to one-shot the pokemon who were not weak. I eventually took it down when I remembered that Marill is now a Fairy-type and thus is weak to Bug attacks.

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: December 14, 2014, 12:14:58 am »

A single Marill nearly wiped my party by abusing Rollout. Something like half my team was weak to it, but even so the damn thing would just hit multiple times in a row (even through Sand Attacks!) until it was powerful enough to one-shot the pokemon who were not weak. I eventually took it down when I remembered that Marill is now a Fairy-type and thus is weak to Bug attacks.

Fairy is not weak to bug.

It's weak to Poison and Steel, of which Marill is neutral to Steel due to its Water typing.

Thus: Marill's weaknesses are Grass, Electric, Poison.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: December 14, 2014, 12:17:51 am »

So, Scorpion's Teleport just doesn't work as advertised in some instances. Meanwhile, Rayden's moves are a LOT faster and harder to dodge, in addition to the fact that he can pull them off instantly in situations where it doesn't make sense.

Mortal Kombat 2.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13479 on: December 14, 2014, 12:21:28 am »

Fairy is not weak to bug.

It's weak to Poison and Steel, of which Marill is neutral to Steel due to its Water typing.

Thus: Marill's weaknesses are Grass, Electric, Poison.
Oh right. I forgot the exact sequence of events; it was Poison Sting that eventually took the dastard down and not Fell Stinger.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: December 14, 2014, 10:43:41 am »

Four holy novas?

Art thou of shittings unto me arena?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: December 14, 2014, 12:55:31 pm »

Snuck into a parking garage basement, until I got caught near the bottom, where the goal was. Had to slaughter all the Tongs and gangbangers shooting at me, had to run mostly from the Tongs, since they had Uzis with stupidly high accuracy. After many liters of bloody vomit(theirs, not mine), they were all dead and I had the briefcase. I started heading back up.

I forgot I had snuck in. I couldn't bend the gangers' minds or blood faster than they could shoot me.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: December 15, 2014, 12:05:43 am »

After playing with MK2's much pickier timing, I'm finding it very hard to pull off moves in MK1. And Rayden is still cheap (unlike my totally legit spear-uppercut-teleport-sweep2win play).

Mortal Kombat.

Edit:

"WHAT? MORTAL KOMBAT 2 IS EVOLVING!"

"MORTAL KOMBAT 2 learned the move ENDLESS UNBLOCKABLE THROW SPAM!"

"ITISNOTLOGICAL's NOSTALGIA GOGGLES wore off!"

Mortal Kombat 2.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:26:45 am by itisnotlogical »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13483 on: December 15, 2014, 01:07:09 am »

Was a nice Gnomish Wizard who shoots instadeath from his fingers. Trying to find someones puppy, because I am pure and good. See some ants. Instakill them. See some more ants. Instakill them. The above repeated itself until my entire mana pool was spent. MORE FUCKING ANTS. After losing half my health waiting for my mana to recharge while backpedaling frantically and running into MORE FUCKING ANTS on the other side and having to burn TWO instadeath spells rather then one to get out of that alive, I finally flee from the ant nest. DOWN the stairs. Try to rest and regain my health. Lolnope, RANDOM ENCOUNTERS. Have to instadeath them too. And get injured in the process. Rest again. Same thing hapens. I gained 2-3 levels down there, literally running off fumes at ~10 health and mana. I couldn't go up at my pathetic health and mana, because I'd left a bunch of soldier ants right next to the stairs in my flight. I couldn't go down because it would be EVEN WORSE down there. Then werewolves came. And summoned huge swarms of wolves that were just as bad as the ants were. I had to resort to my wand cache[Because no mana~!] and chug all my healing potions[Because no health~!] to survive THEM. Begin resting again, hopefully there won't be another-SURPRISE ITS A CLAY STATUE. Not a problem, I think, I'll just instadeath it. It resists. First creature I've run into that doesn't get OHKed by my majyks. Since I'm at like 15 health and all the exits are blocked by MORE FUCKING RANDOM ENCOUNTERS, I get clubbed down ignominiously trying to run.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: December 15, 2014, 03:05:42 am »

Blown to smithereens in Sol system after my third consecutive run-in with an enemy battleship...

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1571