Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 958 959 [960] 961 962 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2265631 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #14385 on: April 26, 2015, 10:52:38 am »

Normal Ironman mode, one of the DLC missions (The battleship one). Save and exit during the mission.

I come back the next day. Save file corrupted.

I had lasers and carapace armor!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14386 on: April 26, 2015, 01:14:47 pm »

Tried to walk uphill and exploded.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14387 on: April 26, 2015, 05:06:25 pm »

Tried to kick a demon.

Swore at it instead.
It didn't appreciate the gesture.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #14388 on: April 26, 2015, 05:42:03 pm »

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #14389 on: April 26, 2015, 05:43:47 pm »

It's already been said; SS13.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14390 on: April 26, 2015, 06:01:07 pm »

I was standing on a chaotic altar, sacrificing some loot to Lolth. Suddenly a hostile lizardman appears. "Great," I think. "I can sacrifice him to Lolth too!" Suddenly the lizardman screams some strange prayers to his gods! You are consumed in a roaring column of flame! You die. YASD.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14391 on: April 26, 2015, 06:24:01 pm »

I don't have a great sense of rhythm. Might have to stick to Bard until I get used to things :l

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #14392 on: April 26, 2015, 07:10:56 pm »

I don't have a great sense of rhythm. Might have to stick to Bard until I get used to things :l

Is it good? Friends of mine are building their own DDR pad setup, and that game looks really neat.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14393 on: April 26, 2015, 07:29:15 pm »

Made the mistake of stepping on a chaotic altar with monsters around. A werewolf sacrificed me to its god. Honestly, this time I just hit the wrong move key.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14394 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:50 pm »

Is it good? Friends of mine are building their own DDR pad setup, and that game looks really neat.
So far it's pretty cool. I just got it today and haven't gotten far (the aforementioned lack of rhythm is mostly to blame), but the music is great, the sprites are well-done, and so far I haven't encountered any bugs. It's nowhere near as in-depth as something like Nethack, but that's okay.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14395 on: April 26, 2015, 09:38:48 pm »

Using a very very old emulator.  Playing a hacked version of FF3(6) snes that fixed most of the bugs but does not do much else, want to re-live some memories.  I'm on the lete river.  A friend is playing FF record keeper also on Lete river.  He talks about how nothing is the same, I go to screenshot a fight that he said did not exist in the original to send it to him.

Unfortunately I hit alt-F4 instead of alt-prtscrn.  Ok no problem, I saved.... Oh wait....this emulator dosn't ACTUALLY save to a file until it's closed through the menu alt-F4 don't count.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FF3(6) SNES emulated on an ancient version of SNES(I should see if there's an update)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14396 on: April 26, 2015, 09:39:49 pm »

The good news, I achieved orbit. The bad news? It was with a NASCAR going 200mph off the side of the Monza oval after a wreck.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14397 on: April 27, 2015, 12:01:45 am »

Got my arms and legs hacked off by a yandere who was determined to 'stop me from hurting myself'.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14398 on: April 27, 2015, 04:47:01 am »

At the very end of a dungeon, I find a Draugr Death Overlord. "Whatever," I figure, "It's probably just a stronger draugr. It'll take a few tries and that's it."

Nope. It has a shout attack that flings me across the room, one-hit kills Lydia with its sword, then comes over and does the same to me.

Skyrim. I finally killed it by getting it stuck on a torch, and I don't feel guilty about it in the least. Lydia even survived due to my cheating ingenuity.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14399 on: April 27, 2015, 05:26:34 am »

At the very end of a dungeon, I find a Draugr Death Overlord. "Whatever," I figure, "It's probably just a stronger draugr. It'll take a few tries and that's it."

Nope. It has a shout attack that flings me across the room, one-hit kills Lydia with its sword, then comes over and does the same to me.

Skyrim. I finally killed it by getting it stuck on a torch, and I don't feel guilty about it in the least. Lydia even survived due to my cheating ingenuity.

Draugr Death Overlords are level 45, and very very rarely can appear at lower levels. They can Disarm, use Unrelenting Force, and I think in some situations, Frost Breath. They tend to carry Ebony weaponry, which is an absurd power boost on top of their higher stats, but would be for you too assuming you're low leveled and haven't grinded Smithing yet.
Pages: 1 ... 958 959 [960] 961 962 ... 1571