Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2269770 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #14460 on: May 03, 2015, 11:17:42 am »

relocated via orbital bombardment

I guess that's one way to phrase it :P.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14461 on: May 03, 2015, 08:10:51 pm »

assaulting the enemy command post as a Disruptor, Pop the drones as I breach the boundary and move to cover behind one of the pylons, getting bounced around a bit by the brawler's harpoon.  notice the drone didn't seem to acually activate, so step the targeting and try again... Which, does keep the allied frigate alive long enough to finish the job, apparently

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pinkie pie cancels cook: taken by mood.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14462 on: May 03, 2015, 09:46:01 pm »

Archbones the Skeleton Archmage met his end on round 51 of the arena... because I didn't think both Naga would break out of freeze, ignore Tidal Wave's knockback, and deal over 700 damage in a single turn. I also thought I still had Reassemble available, but apparently that got spent without me noticing. I am definitely not used to keeping high-level Archmagi alive.

The worst part, though? All the fire/cold damage I dealt counted towards the Roguelike versions of the Pyromancer/Cryomancer achievements, instead of the normal-mode versions. So I'm no closer to unlocking Wildfire/Ice than I was before this arena run.  :'(

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14463 on: May 03, 2015, 09:55:31 pm »

assaulting the enemy command post as a Disruptor, Pop the drones as I breach the boundary and move to cover behind one of the pylons, getting bounced around a bit by the brawler's harpoon.  notice the drone didn't seem to acually activate, so step the targeting and try again... Which, does keep the allied frigate alive long enough to finish the job, apparently

Is that game good?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #14464 on: May 03, 2015, 10:26:46 pm »

Finally got a 3DS with 'Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate' and went on my first real hunt (Helping the cook by killing a huge insect), When I got to hunting it and so closely killing the damn thing, my 3DS runs out of power...

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14465 on: May 03, 2015, 11:30:39 pm »

Is that game good?
Good enough to play if you picked it up for free a few weeks back. :P (Though honestly I haven't played it enough to make a good judgement on how good/bad it is).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

SupremeSandwich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14466 on: May 04, 2015, 07:49:39 am »

Made the mistake of taking my company into the Withered Duke's Coven
Turns out when this game tells you somewhere is invincible it actually means it!

Training enormous always-burning baby elephant gladiators, who wield inanimate lions.

This is literally possible.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14467 on: May 04, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »

Misclicked and opened a door. Then I misclicked and went inside the room, which was full of Champion Steel Scarabs and had some kind of super unique mummy inside. quickly got surrounded and murderlated.

Diablo 2.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14468 on: May 05, 2015, 02:51:44 am »

When did you get mount and blade?!
Gift c:
But I got it this year so...2015!
I am so late to the party. xD

Even more deadly if said tree was an Ent. (I have never gotten that mod to work, so I do not know if Ents are in it)
They ARE in it (and more apparent if you're playing the evil side...I never played the evil side and am speaking from hearsay.
There's a single note in the MANUAL in the .zip file where you download the mod WHICH SHOULD BE FOLLOWED to make it work. :P
I was lost until I read the manual. :-X Which was right after I downloaded the mod.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14469 on: May 05, 2015, 07:44:35 pm »

Stupid Future Evil Perfect Cell...
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
Black lives matter.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14470 on: May 05, 2015, 09:02:55 pm »

Duriel. I forgot that he did frost damage, so I passed up or sold all the thawing potions I came across :-[ I actually managed to get him down to half health by rezzing my merc and town portalling whenever I got hurt too bad, but he caught me and killed me eventually.

Diablo 2 again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile
« Reply #14471 on: May 05, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »

Overdosed on Mutagenic Serums. That's the first I ever heard of it happening, and indeed, there's nothing else I could think of that would have caused that.  Like, I haven't touched drugs of any kind. Oh sure, I have been chowing down on a bunch of crunch berries as well, but I've eaten those by the dozens in the past to no ill effect (well, except for all terraforming I've unwittingly cause, but that's besides the point).

The worst part is I can't even save scum out of this; the moment I load the save and try anything, I get the "your heart stops" message, my torso health goes down the toilet, and I die. So salty right now.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:40:33 pm by ShinQuickMan »

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #14472 on: May 05, 2015, 11:28:38 pm »

Duriel. I forgot that he did frost damage, so I passed up or sold all the thawing potions I came across :-[ I actually managed to get him down to half health by rezzing my merc and town portalling whenever I got hurt too bad, but he caught me and killed me eventually.

Diablo 2 again.

Oh god, fucking Duriel. That fight is such a pain in the ass if you're a ranged character.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14473 on: May 05, 2015, 11:38:07 pm »

Diablo 2 again.

Oh god, fucking Duriel. That fight is such a pain in the ass if you're a ranged character.

I don't usually bother with the thaw potions because I don't think they give you a timed immunity. You get unthawed only to get frozen again soon after. My method usually involves using firewalk as a sorcerer. Also static
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14474 on: May 05, 2015, 11:43:25 pm »

Diablo 2 again.

I don't usually bother with the thaw potions because I don't think they give you a timed immunity. You get unthawed only to get frozen again soon after. My method usually involves using firewalk as a sorcerer. Also static
Stacking gear with cold res helps. This is assuming you're on first playthrough where you can use whatever gear you find. Nightmare and hell you'll probably want to use gems or runewords.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 1571