Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2267093 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #19860 on: December 12, 2017, 05:06:08 am »

Decided to test my founder's skills at persuasion and law in a solo run nightmare mode when the laws were pushing elite liberal.

Jury is moderate.

Prosecution's case is strong.

Founder has everyone calling for freedom!

... 10 consecutive life sentences. Whoops.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19861 on: December 12, 2017, 10:49:19 am »

Can you rescue him, or is no one else dedicated to the cause?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19862 on: December 12, 2017, 12:36:40 pm »

Nobody else.

CCS started the fire too. Took them out before the first senate/congress election.

That is part of the reason why I had the 10 life sentences I think, low computer skill + CIA supercomputer = many, many counts of treason.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19863 on: December 12, 2017, 01:20:34 pm »

I remember the last time I tried to play LCS my only member got sentenced to literal death by fire ants for one count of breaking and entering.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #19864 on: December 12, 2017, 02:27:15 pm »

I have fond memories of the time I got an old woman in, like, her 70s to become a superpowered hacker commando. She died defending the safehouse from the U.S. army with a machine gun.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19865 on: December 12, 2017, 05:44:25 pm »

Messed up the request of a customer several times(annoying bitch wouldn't leave despite disappointment), first because it was missing a part she might have requested but I didn't notice, and again because there was nothing for winter in the set I picked(despite the fact she came in wearing short sleeves, and made no request for winter wear), and third because she was too goddamned cheap to actually afford anything. She finally bought a cardigan and pants she could afford that looked like unicorn vomit.

EDIT: My entire team quit at the start of the match except maybe one guy who got one kill then quit. I didn't even have time to have all my planes shot down before the match ended. At least I got one kill on the guy who shot me down as my plane was going down in flames.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:13:02 am by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #19866 on: December 13, 2017, 09:15:35 pm »

Finally discovered the solution to Mount and Blade Classic modding (the first game, not Warband).

GOG had changed its installer to version 1.011, while the version I'd installed was some old .86somethingorother version.

And I didn't even notice until I read somewhere on a GOG forum post that checking GOG's downloads again was a good idea.

I feel pretty stupid now.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19867 on: December 13, 2017, 09:41:49 pm »

Beat the second part of the Flagship. Unfortunately, I only had maybe 3HP left. And the only repair station left was on the opposite end of the map, through Rebel territory.

Oh, and every Rebel-held sector has an effect(anti-ship guns in the distance) where you lose health every few seconds, with little or no miss chance.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19868 on: December 21, 2017, 02:40:21 pm »

I got shat on so hard.

So I'm a wrestler walking downtown, with two cloned wrestler buddies and a really valuable item called a skeleton key.  When suddenly a thief emerges from a manhole, steals my skeleton key, and immediately gets punched back down the manhole by one of my wrestler buddies.  RIP skeleton key; I carried you for a half hour, but you were gone in less than two seconds.

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19869 on: December 21, 2017, 03:48:14 pm »

Thieves jump out of manholes and actually steal stuff now? Cool.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19870 on: December 21, 2017, 08:04:40 pm »

Shot my way out of the attorney's office, hijacked a police car and managed to evade the cops. As I was driving to the mission finish, I hit a bump too hard, shot out of the windshield and bounced along the pavement. I came to a stop with a tiny amount of health left. Then I started to climb to my feet.

Apparently, the impact of gently placing my hands on the sidewalk to push myself up is enough force to snap my neck.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19871 on: December 22, 2017, 04:00:48 am »

I went with a companion and killed a roc.
On our way back we were ambushed by kobolds and the companion lost the use of both hands and at least 1 leg.
Later we stopped near a town to build a camp, with the intention that when I turn into a werebeast for the 1st time, i bite him, so that he will be restored.

Almost half a month later, just before the full moon, the camp is pretty much complete.
I make 2 gold mail shirts and go to save and quit.

The game crashes!

The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19872 on: December 22, 2017, 04:37:21 am »

it seems i had, uh, painted... myself into a corner early. ran out of color midway thru the game.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 04:39:25 am by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19873 on: December 22, 2017, 06:13:46 am »

it seems i had, uh, painted... myself into a corner early. ran out of color midway thru the game.

From what I hear, it's fairly easy to completely screw yourself in that game. Probably part of why I never really played it past the tutorial section. I probably should get back to it one of these days.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19874 on: December 22, 2017, 06:16:42 am »

Actually tried to help in the Crusades.

Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 1571