Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 ... 1459

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 1422914 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #21585 on: July 14, 2019, 08:44:43 pm »

Wait, THAT'S why the skeletons kept deserting me?

5crownik007

• Bay Watcher
  • 5crownik007 cancels Homework, playing Dwarf Fort
    • View Profile
« Reply #21586 on: July 15, 2019, 12:07:22 am »

Shot in the body, fell out a window, broke neck on impact with the ground.
Intruder.
https://i.gyazo.com/a2e73b4fe5612640aacbe46cb4c78740.gif
The Soviet invasion of the Reich fort in arena. Soviets won despite... that.
---------------------------
GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21587 on: July 15, 2019, 01:24:24 am »

I thought I would be cute and try to give Wuuf, my ninja-priest who is also a dog, some fighter experience. Wuuf might have been able to deal with the mushrooms on the first few levels, but he is no match for mummies or blue guys or trash squids. I tried to switch my fighters back to the front row, but one was holding a treasure chest and the other was dual-wielding potion bottles. A group of blue guys chased me into a corner and there I gave up trying to save the situation.

Dungeon Master.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21588 on: July 15, 2019, 04:44:46 am »

Wait, THAT'S why the skeletons kept deserting me?

Either that, or it's the fact you really can't control undead stuff without being being a Necromancer... which is DLC-exclusive. Also, I started this campaign before buying the DLCs, and it looks like DLC stuff doesn't get added to a game in progress.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21589 on: July 15, 2019, 07:56:45 am »

Took a mission to kill a dude in an underground ruin. Made my way there, dug a murder hole, got murdered by a rocket to the face.

Made my way back there over the course of about 30 minutes. Dude was in the surrender position. I ain't taking no chances. Unloaded a full energy bar from my dual-wielded burny-cancer pistols.

Starbound with a fuckton of mods. Frackin Universe adds so many stations I may have to finally make a settlement to house them.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:00:09 am by Mephisto »

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21590 on: July 15, 2019, 08:33:03 am »

Game did it again, no popup when war was declared on me.

This time it was the Aztecs. No way to win, but had I known I'd have been able to do a lot more damage by getting my troops into some mountains before they attacked. No chance of that when the first warning I got that I was being attacked was a popup saying I lost a siege.

Crusader Kings 2

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #21591 on: July 15, 2019, 08:38:30 am »

Are you inheriting titles around your borders, or winning wars for titles which are being fought over by lots of different people?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21592 on: July 15, 2019, 08:48:57 am »

Nope, I've checked everything several times over. The DoWs will randomly not pop up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

The Aztecs just did an invasion against me and there was literally no warning about it.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Just Skin And Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #21593 on: July 15, 2019, 09:00:46 am »

Sounds like somebody accidentally disabled the DoW popup.

its actually in the same menu as the major and minor alerts.

yes, in ckii you can turn dow jnto a minor alert, or event just a footnote in the log
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

catacombs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21594 on: July 15, 2019, 10:19:05 am »

It has taken me understandably big while to find players who don't freak out and quit immediately
Ugh. This was one of the many reasons why I left LoL. I loved the game, but the community is beyond toxic. Bad players can really be detrimental to your game.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21595 on: July 15, 2019, 11:46:36 am »

It has taken me understandably big while to find players who don't freak out and quit immediately
Ugh. This was one of the many reasons why I left LoL. I loved the game, but the community is beyond toxic. Bad players can really be detrimental to your game.

Twas ultimately why I quit along with all the out-of-game micro.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • Rots in the marsh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21596 on: July 15, 2019, 01:26:22 pm »

Understandably big while.  :P Not everyone knows that Sona indeed can deal some proper damage. I didn't either. Or were you referring to something else? For what it's worth, DOTA community is far more vile AND supported in it's vileness by game mechanics, 100% guaranteed, from total of three battles i did in it.  :P
Rest of the sigs
Again, we were meant to scout out the place, bribe the right people, get intel, sneak in, sneak out. We are currently somewhere beneath the crater, fumbling for gasmasks

catacombs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21597 on: July 15, 2019, 02:08:52 pm »

Quote from: MCreeperOr were you referring to something else?[/quote

I was talking about the LoL entire community.

For what it's worth, DOTA community is far more vile AND supported in it's vileness by game mechanics, 100% guaranteed, from total of three battles i did in it.  :P

You're right. I've played hundreds of hours of DOTA, when I was younger and had more patience to deal with the toxicity. Now, I can't stomach hopping on a game after being out of commission for this long and dealing with raging children.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21598 on: July 15, 2019, 04:37:10 pm »

Okay I have weakened this outpost here so I can take it I thought...

First off the squad met the outer patrols, easy enough but a fair amount of ammo spent. We took the outpost nice and straight forward although the AI had put yet another roadblock between the two outposts for some reason but nothing one of my three AT rockets couldn't handle. Then that deep ominous engine growl happens, A Main Battle Tank, with an APC in tow... I didn't have enough rockets to knock out the APC never mind the tank.

Needless to say the tank won the fight, then their paratroopers arrived because the AI loves overkill.

Arma 3 Antistasi.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21599 on: July 16, 2019, 12:30:03 am »

I thought I wasn't going to find anything harder than trash squids for at least one more level. They hit like a dump truck and are extremely durable, but also very very slow.

Then I met some worms, which are like trash squids but really really fast.

I don't care what the monsters' real names are. Maybe if I did they would think I was really cool and not kill me.

Dungeon Master.
I make games
Pages: 1 ... 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 ... 1459