Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2262809 times)

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #5940 on: July 04, 2012, 01:22:14 pm »

Threw myself in space to try and kill the xenomorph inside me.

Space Station 13. Still.
That's... pretty bad RP there.
Protip: A real person will just about never kill themselves, or put themselves in a situation where they would experience physical pain.
Exceptions are the mentally damaged or people who have gone through years of emotional things to make them fail to care. But I don't think that a comapny sending people to space would hire anyone as emotionally fragile as either.
Shush, I know what I'm doing.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: July 04, 2012, 01:45:49 pm »

Overrun by Borg Cubes so I had to abandon the game (and LP of it).

Damn Borg.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: July 04, 2012, 03:53:49 pm »

"Disappeared in the World Beyond during the night!"

With nobody dropping off some drugs or booze to me, as I had zero AP left, I couldn't move from the zone I  was trapped in. I even told them I had a torch and an Aimless Soul with me, too. So, when the midnightly Zombie attack came, the undead came and dragged me away, and I was devoured.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: July 04, 2012, 10:55:22 pm »

My team was called after the authorities received word of a cult trying to blow themselves up in an explosion that would consume the entire block. So we enter their apartment complex through the third floor fire escape. We proceed to gradually clear the building, safely disarming and arresting most armed cultists and the unarmed ones, but unfortunately having to also kill a few in self defense. After having secured around 75% of the complex, there's one room no different from any other that contains one armed guy staring right at the door. We perform a standard flashbang entry maneuver, causing him to surrender with no harm to either side. Up to this point there have been no officer injuries except for a shot to the arm. As my team fans out to secure the rest of the room and one of my officers cuffs the cultist, I'm standing in the doorway and notice an armed suspect coming down the stairs into the room. I figured out he was armed when he pivoted towards me and put a bullet from his AK-47 straight into my head.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: July 04, 2012, 11:02:39 pm »

Starved to death early in the game due to Color mismanagement.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: July 05, 2012, 01:25:59 am »

I was trying to kill an anklegator. Throughout the level, the narrator had been mentioning that she was getting frustrated or annoyed with me. I get killed, and he comments, "And now he's got her mad."

Bastion.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: July 05, 2012, 01:29:08 am »

(Splashfighters, a free action MMO)
Wow, I did a quick Google Image search on that, and it looks like it would be right up my alley. Can you really completely customize your character's head?! Because I am a major sucker for character creation. :P

There is actually a 3D editor that allows you to reshape your head any way you want. It can even be formed into whole outfits. (Which is a bit odd when you play as an Android, who can remove their head.) You can recolor the rest of the body shaped skin as well. (Making a skin does cost some of the in-game premium cash, but as stated you can earn it in-game through challenges and converting Non-premium->Premium at a pretty cheap rate.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: July 05, 2012, 01:37:43 am »

Stood too close to one of those elevator things and it crushed me.

Half Life 2
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: July 05, 2012, 01:49:32 am »

I, the king of both England and Ireland (the latter title recently inherited) walked into a common tavern and ordered the best ale they had.  The tavern keeper disappeared, and shortly thereafter my guards and I noticed a strange smell wafting up from the floorboards.  After prying a few off, we found a deep pit, filled with manure.  Before we had more time to contemplate this strange turn of events, KABOOM!  The king is dead, long live the king!

All generalizations are false....including this one.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: July 05, 2012, 02:00:58 am »

Got a crowbar, ready to pry open the airlock to an escape pod and get the hell out of here, because the singularity sucked up the path leading to the emergency shuttle. Suddenly, FUCKIN' ALIEN HUNTER OUT OF NOWHERE.

SS13.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: July 05, 2012, 04:15:21 am »

Sniped by a semiautomatic sniper rifle using scrub.

Later declared him my mortal enemy, and watched him as he slowly prone-crawled his way across some glass... and promptly shot it out from under him, causing him to do a dive straight to the pavement.

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: July 05, 2012, 07:20:44 am »

The mad monk got his revenge.

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: July 05, 2012, 01:45:30 pm »

Went into a Missile fight without missiles. Closed to laser range and blasted everyone my weapons could scratch, but before I managed that, my target had fired Anti-Capital ship missiles at me, and Tomahawk Heavy Missiles tear through the shields on a Vidar like they aren't there.

I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #5953 on: July 05, 2012, 02:01:35 pm »

Electrocuted while moderately rad-poisoned and sufferring from instant-onset AIDS recieved while giving first aid to a jockey.

My GURPS gamemaster is an interesting fellow, and my character is Cursed (a -75 point disadvantage) to help pay off the fact that he effectively respawns somewhere interesting 7 seconds after dying.

Walker is my favorite tabletop character ever.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: July 05, 2012, 11:02:35 pm »

There I was, standing at the gates of hell, as the restless souls stared back at me from the darkness, the foul smell of death in the air from their rotting corpses... Taunting me to unleash the horde, I drew my blade as it ignited with my  flames of righteous fury. I let loose a mighty battle cry as I charged the gates, the very sound causing the earth to shake as the room lit up in a bright flash, only to fall on my knees covered in flames. My last brief view of life as a ghoul, untouched by the explosion, charges my flash fried corpse. Fallout 3. Apparently a Shishkebab can ignite a gas source, who knew.
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 1571