Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2267168 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15300 on: August 29, 2015, 06:21:23 am »

I was trying to taunt the Black Knight. I figure if I can kite him into standing in the fire like I did with the armored bull thing, I can take him out fairly easily compared to the first one.

So I aggro him at the top of the tower, then run for my life. I hear him chasing after me, and I'm all the way into the courtyard before I realized that he had stopped following me. Had he forgotten me? I walk back to the tower, and as soon as I climb a few steps- BAM. Sword to the head, half my health gone. I didn't last much longer after that, since panicked button-mashing had me two-handing a crossbow instead of using the spear-and-shield combo that proved so useful against the first Black Knight.

Dark Souls.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15301 on: August 29, 2015, 11:15:19 am »

Today I learned that a dragons fire will melt a frost dagger.  ::) go figure.

crypt of the Necrodancer.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15302 on: August 30, 2015, 12:22:59 am »

Ultimate mode. I walk no farther than 50km, where I get stoned by an imp for 74/110 damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
...Waaaait, there's the + VERSION!?
Ooooo... ._.;
Yeah but it's not on steam and AFAIK, can't be linked to it, meaning you need to buy it all over again, start all over from the beginning, and don't earn achievements or cards as you go along.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15303 on: August 30, 2015, 12:25:41 am »

It's on Steam, it's just DLC so you have to go to the store page for One Way Heroics.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15304 on: August 30, 2015, 12:27:03 am »

It's on Steam, it's just DLC so you have to go to the store page for One Way Heroics.
Oh cool. When it first came out I checked it on steam and it didn't have it at the time. Guess I'll have to pick it up then. :D
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15305 on: August 30, 2015, 12:29:05 am »

Happy to help out. ^^^ Note that you can transfer your save and stuff to +, but all your stuff in the Vault will go back to plain crap (ie, lose all their modifiers and stuff).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15306 on: August 30, 2015, 09:25:10 am »

A Rodent of Unusual Size punched a hole in my gas mask(and my face, but I survived that). I couldn't find a replacement.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15307 on: August 31, 2015, 03:35:13 am »

I was going through Undead Burgh backwards, which is not something that I had done until I realized that I should probably level up. I dropped from the platform with the bomb-throwing Hollows to ambush some spear-wielding undead, then realized that the building behind them contained three more Hollows. I was dead within seconds.

Dark Souls.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15308 on: August 31, 2015, 08:52:39 pm »

Flying through Heretic's End in my Sabre while preparing for a switch-over to a "borrowed" Eclipse (RP-wise, as camouflage moving through Commonwealth space), was paying too much attention to the enemy capital ships duking it out to watch my own course.  The last thing I saw was the nose of a Goner M6 as it plowed right over me.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:57:06 pm by Culise »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #15309 on: September 01, 2015, 06:08:08 am »

The last thing I saw was the nose of a Goner M6 as it plowed right over me.

Sorry, this made me laugh harder than it should have. Killed by literally the most peaceful faction in the X Universe.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #15310 on: September 01, 2015, 07:04:05 am »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #15311 on: September 01, 2015, 03:03:14 pm »

Dear PWT organizers:
Please stop giving everybody else 1337 h4xx0r3d PKMN. It stretches belief already when they manage to get critical hits on normal moves at only the most opportune moments, but I call cheating when they have berries that just so happen to protect against the specific type combination I have, even when there's much more potentially dangerous and painful combinations out there that would have been in their best interests to defend against instead.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15312 on: September 01, 2015, 03:21:01 pm »

Game?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15313 on: September 01, 2015, 08:02:52 pm »

Watched my newest best friend get ripped apart by monsters(happens way too often), then the trolley I was on derailed. Then... I think the game glitched out. I see a skybox(odd, since this game is underground except a few levels). And nothing else.

And the game checkpointed here.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15314 on: September 01, 2015, 09:12:46 pm »

Ah, yes. I have experienced that glitch too. You can escape it by jumping before/during the trolley derails.

Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1571