Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1150 1151 [1152] 1153 1154 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2266224 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #17265 on: May 26, 2016, 01:23:39 pm »

Revenant Rocket followed me to finish what the caccodemon started.  The stupid turret was trying to shoot it but I was too close.
Spoiler: pics (click to show/hide)

CDDA
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17266 on: May 26, 2016, 08:16:20 pm »

I had just saved, and to break some of the fear of the Alien, I decided to empty my entire stock of 4 bullets into it.

While the second movie clearly shows guns do work on these things, here... yeah, no.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17267 on: May 26, 2016, 08:44:42 pm »

I've only encountered one (or two) Tremere-specific dialog options.  Having dominate has offered some options though, even just 1 point.
(I don't know what Tremere have in vanilla, I'm playing the excellent patch.  Though the patch is completely incompatible with vanilla saves)

My first (and only full) playthrough was Nosferatu on vanilla, and it was *fun*.  Combat was easy, and dialogs were simple - yet everything hinted at more options being just out of reach.  This playthrough as a powerful yet haughty Tremere is proving that true.  Without any social graces, my scholarship skill is letting me intimidate my way through several situations. 
Tremere get a few things, but most bloodlines get only a few lines. The only ones with massive dialogue differences are Nosferatu (it also turns the game into a stealth game) and Malkavian (it's awesome and hilarious, but best if you already finished the game once).
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17268 on: May 26, 2016, 09:18:18 pm »

Forgot I needed 10 Perception for not insta dying to landmines.

Misjudged the Mi-go's aggro range[It appears to be the same as sight range]

Forgot to take off my blanket when going on a raid and getting both legs[And then my skull] slain by an acidic zombie who dodged my heavily impaired cudgel bops

Tank drone.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #17269 on: May 26, 2016, 10:04:15 pm »

Stepped on a landmine that the Super Mutant Boss threw.

Apparently those things are instant kills? At least with the leather jacket and undershirt as armor...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17270 on: May 26, 2016, 10:08:26 pm »

Usually having an explosive detonate underneath you is deadly, regardless of the amount of dead cow you're wearing. :P
Black lives matter.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #17271 on: May 26, 2016, 11:02:01 pm »

Usually having an explosive detonate underneath you is deadly, regardless of the amount of dead cow you're wearing. :P

Sigged and posted in OOCQ.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17272 on: May 27, 2016, 12:59:22 am »

D'va set her mech to self destruct behind me so I ran behind a car.  Meanwhile, a friendly Reinhardt is shielding two more of my allies from the mech.  He selflessly decides to drop his shield to push the mech away from our team.  Unfortunately this not only gets him needlessly killed, it bypasses my cover and I die in the explosion as well.

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17273 on: May 27, 2016, 02:00:21 am »

I tried to kill Damsel in an alternate timeline with console commands.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:54:57 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #17274 on: May 27, 2016, 03:57:41 am »

I can't work out if the last few decks I've been playing around with are legitimately bad or if I'm just drawing badly. Either way, I've been losing a lot.

Hearthstone.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17275 on: May 27, 2016, 04:22:52 am »

I've decided that Hearthstone will only allow you to draw cards in descending order of mana cost. So your first hand will always have all your 10-mana cards, then 9 mana, so on.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #17276 on: May 27, 2016, 04:39:12 am »

Luckily, I've avoided that. It's just things like winding up in a situation where I really need board clear, and never drawing any despite having two holy novas and auchenai-circle in my deck. Instead, I just draw PW Shield and Doomcaller or something.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17277 on: May 27, 2016, 04:41:45 am »

I tried to kill Damsel in an alternate timeline with console commands.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Spoiler: I kinda agree (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Recent failure.

Saw a Red Flower Flabèbè up for trade for a Vulpix. Tried to go catch a new one instead of giving away my only one. Realized that would take too long, so I tried to just send that one and catch a replacement later. I get the trade screen back up, confirm the trade when... "That Pokèmon has already been traded." FFUUUU-

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:42:26 am by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17278 on: May 27, 2016, 06:01:01 am »

I cannot figure out how to escape the Elizabeth Dane. Much like the Sabbat warehouse, all of the guards are facing inwards towards the objective; easy to sneak in, bloody impossible to sneak out. Except this time, I'm not supposed to kill anybody, even with the incredibly wonky physics puzzle that I couldn't use effectively.

Also, there's a telepathic cop who hears me every time, no matter what buffs I use or how far away I am.

VTM:B.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17279 on: May 27, 2016, 01:11:37 pm »

It's not a death, but that doesn't mean it's less embarrassing. I can't figure out how to complete the tutorial level. I've killed many monsters and I think I found all non-hidden rooms, but I still can't figure out how to get out. I thought the house-shaped room near the top was suspicious, but there didn't seem to be hidden doors there. could someone tell me how to get out?

Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."
Pages: 1 ... 1150 1151 [1152] 1153 1154 ... 1571