Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1446 1447 [1448]

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 1393425 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #21705 on: August 17, 2019, 02:08:21 am »

They use it as a chamber pot until proper toilets are invented?
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Just Skin And Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #21706 on: August 17, 2019, 07:20:33 am »

gosh no.  its a weapon if you train throwing and enraged them before the enemy comes.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21707 on: August 17, 2019, 10:34:33 pm »

I bought Transistor in a recent sale.

I made it to the first named boss. I think it's the double-attack she does that keeps doing it to me, because the first one destroys any cover.

My setup for the curious/advice-givers.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21708 on: Today at 04:36:33 am »

Red is a hell of a dame...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The way to victory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21709 on: Today at 04:45:37 am »

One of my favorites that I've yet to complete...

Can't give much advice about avoiding attacks, but remember that backstabs do more damage, Crash inflicts a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage, and those two stack. A good way to do a lot of damage to one enemy is to Jaunt behind them, use one Crash, then a bunch of Lances. Lance already does a lot of damage, and it'll do even more with the bonus for backstabbing and crashed.
We'll survive this. We have to.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21710 on: Today at 12:44:00 pm »

One of my favorites that I've yet to complete...

Can't give much advice about avoiding attacks, but remember that backstabs do more damage, Crash inflicts a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage, and those two stack. A good way to do a lot of damage to one enemy is to Jaunt behind them, use one Crash, then a bunch of Lances. Lance already does a lot of damage, and it'll do even more with the bonus for backstabbing and crashed.

Yeah, I think I would remove javelin (I think that's the +distance thing I've got) from crash if the game allowed me to change things up. A lot of the mechanics seem to push you towards experimenting with different set-ups, then they don't let you do that thing when you actually want to.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.
Pages: 1 ... 1446 1447 [1448]