Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1446 1447 [1448]

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 1393795 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #21705 on: August 17, 2019, 02:08:21 am »

They use it as a chamber pot until proper toilets are invented?
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Just Skin And Bones
    • View Profile
« Reply #21706 on: August 17, 2019, 07:20:33 am »

gosh no.  its a weapon if you train throwing and enraged them before the enemy comes.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21707 on: August 17, 2019, 10:34:33 pm »

I bought Transistor in a recent sale.

I made it to the first named boss. I think it's the double-attack she does that keeps doing it to me, because the first one destroys any cover.

My setup for the curious/advice-givers.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21708 on: August 18, 2019, 04:36:33 am »

Red is a hell of a dame...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • We'll survive this. We have to.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21709 on: August 18, 2019, 04:45:37 am »

One of my favorites that I've yet to complete...

Can't give much advice about avoiding attacks, but remember that backstabs do more damage, Crash inflicts a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage, and those two stack. A good way to do a lot of damage to one enemy is to Jaunt behind them, use one Crash, then a bunch of Lances. Lance already does a lot of damage, and it'll do even more with the bonus for backstabbing and crashed.
The enemy draws his blade back, preparing. Your eyes light up, your brain screams. "DANGER!" it yells, "PERIL!". You resist the urge to flee, to leap away. No, you step forwards.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21710 on: August 18, 2019, 12:44:00 pm »

One of my favorites that I've yet to complete...

Can't give much advice about avoiding attacks, but remember that backstabs do more damage, Crash inflicts a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage, and those two stack. A good way to do a lot of damage to one enemy is to Jaunt behind them, use one Crash, then a bunch of Lances. Lance already does a lot of damage, and it'll do even more with the bonus for backstabbing and crashed.

Yeah, I think I would remove javelin (I think that's the +distance thing I've got) from crash if the game allowed me to change things up. A lot of the mechanics seem to push you towards experimenting with different set-ups, then they don't let you do that thing when you actually want to.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.
Pages: 1 ... 1446 1447 [1448]