Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 ... 1571

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2261620 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #21645 on: July 23, 2019, 07:40:38 pm »

Sometimes they go into a room, and they shut the door behind them.  Then they lock the door with at least three different locks . . .
And then the woman respawns inside the man, telefragging him and ruining his K/D ratio.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21646 on: July 24, 2019, 09:08:15 am »

Game decided to ignore its own rules and let me place a block on the same block I was occupying.

While I was bridging over lava.

So the new block pushed me off the bridge and into the lava, thus burning all of my stuff.

Modded Minecraft
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21647 on: July 24, 2019, 07:37:51 pm »

Hmm. Blocks will push you out of them now? When I played they pretty much just acted as air while you're inside them. Albeit air that kills you from suffocation if it overlaps your head.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21648 on: July 24, 2019, 07:51:47 pm »

Well, it is modded minecraft, so it might not be vanilla.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21649 on: July 24, 2019, 08:34:27 pm »

my mother plays extensively.

she says all kinds of whacky stuff is happening now.

sunken ships, coral reefs, evil villagers, evil villager raids, job classes, and all kinds of new nether crap
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21650 on: July 25, 2019, 04:44:15 am »

my mother plays extensively.

she says all kinds of whacky stuff is happening now.

sunken ships, coral reefs, evil villagers, evil villager raids, job classes, and all kinds of new nether crap

Not sure about the last two, but shipwrecks, coral reefs, and illagers have been in the vanilla game for at least this last version if not longer.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #21651 on: July 25, 2019, 06:47:28 am »

Game decided to ignore its own rules and let me place a block on the same block I was occupying.

While I was bridging over lava.

So the new block pushed me off the bridge and into the lava, thus burning all of my stuff.

Modded Minecraft
Git gud. My diamond armmmour is like super enchanted with Fire Protection and Protections the lave don't byrn me, I byrn it.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #21652 on: July 25, 2019, 06:48:19 am »

Like Gabriel Byrne?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21653 on: July 25, 2019, 07:43:21 am »

Got eaten by a miniature Eater of Worlds-looking mfer. I think it's time to update my arms and armor a bit before resuming my quest to acquire the EPP that protects against gas giants.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #21654 on: July 25, 2019, 08:54:33 am »

Eater of Worlds-looking

Which eater of worlds are we talking about here? Cthulhu? The Altered (from Einsteinian Roulette)? The It creature? Something from Starbound itself?

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21655 on: July 25, 2019, 08:55:15 am »

Eater of Worlds-looking

Which eater of worlds are we talking about here? Cthulhu? The Altered (from Einsteinian Roulette)? The It creature? Something from Starbound itself?

Terraria, sorry. Burrowing evil segmented snakey thing. Added by one of the mods, if I had to guess.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21656 on: July 25, 2019, 05:14:33 pm »

Crafted a saddle, went looking for a horse. Found one, saddled it, and tried to ride home. Somehow, ended up at a seaside cliff, so I tried to cut through a spruce forest that I thought was the far end of the one I'd been getting wood from. Ride into a pool, horse drowned after I dismounted to dig out. Kept going in the direction I thought I had been going, ended back at the same seaside cliff from before. Found another horse, got even more lost. Night fell and fog rolled in, limiting visibility to a few feet in front of me.

Gave up, took the saddle off the horse, and charged at an elephant because I was so far away from home that I'm seeing elephants. First thing I did after respawning was craft a map.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21657 on: July 28, 2019, 04:05:53 pm »

I started a new game, multiclassing my entire party so that all but one has at least some spellcasting ability. There's just no way my original party is getting anywhere in Death Knights without lowering the difficulty and copious amounts of savescumming, so I don't mind feeling a little over-powered this run through.

Then in the first battle in Throtl, I completely forgot to cast any spells. Three party members went down.

Champions of Krynn.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21658 on: July 29, 2019, 09:23:17 am »

A sectoid shot and destroyed Zhang's cover, then a cyberdisc wandered in from outside of my vision range and one shot him with a critical.  sigh  Another attempt at a no death game goes out the window.  This was the battleship recovery council mission and like 3 months into a marathon game, so I decided not to reset this time.  Got sloppy on my next mission since it didn't matter as much if someone died now, and promptly lost my superhuman support soldier with 105 aim to a critical from a thin man's plasma rifle.

XCOM: Enemy Within

I've been considering trying to get the original.  After watching some videos of people playing it, I can't decide if it would be too clunky to play if I don't have nostalgia for it.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21659 on: July 29, 2019, 09:39:44 am »

It is cheap, get it. Open X-Com adds a lot of usability and you can always play cool mods like Piratez.
Pages: 1 ... 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 ... 1571