Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1487 1488 [1489]

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 1590945 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #22320 on: August 02, 2020, 05:33:51 am »

Does dying on the inside count? Because I had set up my first truck line to haul plastic and rubber from my oil expo to the main hub factory, damn thing actually completed the route without many problems, but then the idiot had to do the turn and park move to deposit the cargo at the terminal. Turns a bit earlier, smacks into the terminal, reverses off the platform and flips over. And I was standing there just watching it all unfold. So now I gotta redo the whole route because once you deconstruct the vehicle ( and that's the only way to flip it upright that I know of) you also lose the connected autopilot route.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #22321 on: August 03, 2020, 07:35:11 am »

First day of work at Howl's creepy "old" "can i just have a proper girl-servant for once!?" mage's castle. There is a spittling violet tentacle-thing in a jar in a laboratory, i need to clean it up. First things first, i need to go to library and see how one deals with alchemized tentacle monsters. "Pour some mild acid at it. Take care to protect yourself from spittle... May explode when hit, blah-blah..." I fetched some vinegar from a kitchen then promptly forgot about protection. Of course, tentacle monster burned me with spittle when i poured vinegar at it, i dropped full bottle right at it and it exploded. As a result, i got severe burns, table was split in two, and lab was covered in tentacle-shreds. At this point i decided to restart.  :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
EDIT: Potion-making minigame. For the first two, recipes are always available while you make the potions and i screened them. For the third, recipe is not available after after the start and i didn't screen it. So potion turned out as nauseating bile.  ::)
FAKEEDIT: Damn, this thing is great. But yeah, it's just a half if not a quarter of it.
EDIT2: An year of work, 25% done and author already considers her game a thing of unparalleled variability? It will never get finished.  :P
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 03:41:35 pm by MCreeper »
Pages: 1 ... 1487 1488 [1489]