Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Your favorite torture tactics  (Read 2129 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Your favorite torture tactics
« on: November 14, 2010, 08:36:21 am »

Lets face it
At some point, we've all at least considered very slowly and painfully ending the life of one of our foes in the wonderful land of DF. Hell, i know many of us have done it.
Now im asking you, what are your favorite methods?

-
Personally, i like to get them in a chokehold with my turban. Then, i punch their teeth out, and scratch their eyes to pieces, gorging them if necessary. If they start to resist, i strangle them until they pass out.
Then, i use my knife to cut their fingers and toes off, one by one. When thats done, i break their arms and legs, and feet and hands.
Normally theyre still alive at this point, theyve never died before i can get to this stage.
If theyre wearing anything, i rip if off them.
Finally, i cut their ears off, and perform a single slash to the victims upper body.
Then, i either slash their throat and leave, or simply leave them.
-

Now, tell me your methods!
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

gumball135

• Bay Watcher
  • [ROBOTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite torture tactics
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 08:54:48 am »

The worst I've done is pop someone's eyes out. I've gone on plenty of elven child-murdering sprees, though.
You could start a zoo and end up with a natural history museum, I'm sure no one would mind.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:04:11 am »

Show them the hatred in your mind - Strip their flesh, take their hands, take their heads, break them.

You saw nothing
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 10:04:41 am »

i personally rip the eyes out of my foes, break their legs and arms, and break open their mouths. i think they essentially become vegetables. after all that is over, i cut their leg off, and beat them in the head with it.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 10:07:47 am »

i personally rip the eyes out of my foes, break their legs and arms, and break open their mouths. i think they essentially become vegetables. after all that is over, i cut their leg off, and beat them in the head with it.
Makes sense - They cant really resist when theyre that broken. Good play sir!

Shrugging Khan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 10:37:43 am »

I don't bother much with torture. Call me a bore, but I don't really resent them much at all. They're just, unfortunately, on the wrong end of the deal. So yeah, I'll be slicing some pieces off of them if they don't put up a real fight, see whether the pain maybe wakes them up. You know, only when they're no longer conscious or not really giving it enough of a try - take a nose, an ear, poke the eye, subtract a leg, kick in a few teeth, maybe hack off some redundant digit, all in the name of raising their spirits. But if they don't pull themselves together, then what's the bother. I want either a good fight, or they might just as well be killed by a spear to the heart.

So as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than fighting some tough bloke, blood and teeth spread all over the place, all parties in a proper rage. Torture...meh. Too one-sided.
Not a troll, not some basement-dwelling neckbeard, but indeed a hateful, rude little person. On the internet.
I'm actually quite nice IRL, but you people have to pay the price for that.

Now stop being distracted by the rudeness, quit your accusations of trollery, and start arguing like real men!

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 10:39:28 am »

Shake them around by their facial features. With your teeth.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 10:45:52 am »

I don't bother much with torture. Call me a bore, but I don't really resent them much at all. They're just, unfortunately, on the wrong end of the deal. So yeah, I'll be slicing some pieces off of them if they don't put up a real fight, see whether the pain maybe wakes them up. You know, only when they're no longer conscious or not really giving it enough of a try - take a nose, an ear, poke the eye, subtract a leg, kick in a few teeth, maybe hack off some redundant digit, all in the name of raising their spirits. But if they don't pull themselves together, then what's the bother. I want either a good fight, or they might just as well be killed by a spear to the heart.

So as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than fighting some tough bloke, blood and teeth spread all over the place, all parties in a proper rage. Torture...meh. Too one-sided.
Fair enough - I used to just defend myself, then one day i just got apsolutely enraged with a peasant who nearly killed me, then my weary work began...

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 11:02:52 am »

I practice death of a thousand scratches on elves. Choke an elf until he/she is unconscious, take off any of their clothing protecting the lower body, then scratch the lower body continuously until all internal organs within are pulp.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 11:04:11 am »

I practice death of a thousand scratches on elves. Choke an elf until he/she is unconscious, take off any of their clothing protecting the lower body, then scratch the lower body continuously until all internal organs within are pulp.
Im trying that - Disembowelment by scratches sounds fun, especially on elves

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 11:07:45 am »

What skills do i need to strangle an enemy and do i have to use a free hand?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 11:09:34 am »

Wrestling affects strangulation. You can use things like turbans, shirts etc, or just your bare hands, arms, legs, anything long enough really, but not weapons

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 11:11:03 am »

That's awesome thanks

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 11:16:22 am »

That's awesome thanks
Post your works of art if you use it - When they pass out from it, you can do ANYTHING to them...

NSQuote

• Bay Watcher
  • used Confusion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 11:50:27 am »

Strangulation, then take out the eyes.

The best part is dancing arond the enemy until they slowly die, throwing corpses and stones.
Pages: [1] 2