Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I ISSUE A CHALLENGE!  (Read 817 times)

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
I ISSUE A CHALLENGE!
« on: November 14, 2010, 11:22:56 pm »

I have with an Orc from Deon's Genesis mod kill 27 bogymen in under an hour, I challenge someone to beat that.  8)

I will check back in the morning (and expect to be owned)

P.S. Do you have a challenge? Issue it below, just maybe someone will take you up!
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I ISSUE A CHALLENGE!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 11:42:58 pm »

I issue a challange to survive 10 mortal wounds! WHILST TAKING ON BANDITS EACH TIME!
I've done that, and so should you.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Biag

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 01:24:05 am »

Dude, mortal wounds are so weird right now. It's like all someone needs to do is tap my chest and the alarm goes off. Like America and terrorist threats.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 01:26:43 am »

i know, its not much of a challange and more of a YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS! kinda thing.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Traece

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 02:05:03 am »

The Super-Ultimate Challenge:

Survive having a Fluffy Wambler hit you in the face.
In adventure mode I killed a Hydra within fifteen minutes, and then was mortally wounded by Carp while swimming in a river.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 02:54:01 am »

I may be crazy or something, but bogeymen just arent dangerous for me. I run over, block its opener with my shield, grab it and take it down, then wildly slash its head.
The challenge for me would be actually finding that many bogeymen in under an hour in the first place
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.