Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wrestling Moves  (Read 9493 times)

TheyTarget

• Bay Watcher
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling Moves
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 11:23:17 pm »

Also, I've never seen enemies use many moves. They seem to prefer breaking limbs and sometimes taking things down, but no chokeholds or such.

Well, I was just choked to death by a dragon. I expected to be torn to pieces or burned to death, but the beast just grabbed my neck with its left wing and choked me to death. I also met a troll who hurled his maul at me, and when I ducked it, he proceeded to break every possible bone with wrestling moves.

I've been choked to death a few times. They usually smash my skull, but if it's something without a weapon it usually strangles me, after I pass out.
Code: [Select]
This is a platinum warhammer. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. it menaces with spikes of platinum.
there is an image of the goblin Utes Gozrusrozsnus and dwarves in elf bone. The goblin is making a plaintive gesture. the dwarves are striking a menacing pose.
this image relates to the slaying of Utes Gozrusroz

tagg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 11:28:55 pm »

So it's like a series of moves then?
I think it's best interpreted this way:
Archlord gold: Gain the hight advantage.
Flyff penya: Jump onto your enemies from above and dig your hands into their flesh.
Maple story mesos: Attack their head and remove the eyes so they cant see you, keep quiet from this point on so they can't figure out your position.
Seems like a decent way to open a fight.

marcelteaching

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 06:26:02 pm »

So, to chole, what moves do I need to do?  I've tried gripping the neck and head, the neck and neck, and there does not seem to be a choke option.  What am I doing wrong?  Als the disarming is not working for me, I tried to grip the weapon, and did so with both one hand and two, but can't see how to disarm anywhere.  There is no option when I go Shift I.

duckman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 08:16:49 pm »

So, to chole, what moves do I need to do?  I've tried gripping the neck and head, the neck and neck, and there does not seem to be a choke option.  What am I doing wrong?  Als the disarming is not working for me, I tried to grip the weapon, and did so with both one hand and two, but can't see how to disarm anywhere.  There is no option when I go Shift I.
Well there's your problem, your opponent isn't an item until AFTER he dies/is ripped apart. Just go into the wrestling menu again, it should be at the top of the list.

Edit:Wait, this topic is from 2010?

Del1m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2014, 03:14:20 am »

So, to chole, what moves do I need to do?  I've tried gripping the neck and head, the neck and neck, and there does not seem to be a choke option.  What am I doing wrong?

You need to grab the throat, not the neck.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 10:25:57 am »

I wish Toady would put in piledrivers.
Regards,
Dampe

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 10:43:04 am »

MarcelTeaching gestures!
The thread shudders and begins to move!
But yeah, like del1m said, grab the throat, not the neck. For disarm moves you need to have a free hand and grasp the enemy weapon in the wrestling menu. Then the option to wrestle away the weapon will appear in the shift I menu.
Welcome to the forums!
In a time before time, I had a name.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 11:43:15 am »

Also, I've never seen enemies use many moves. They seem to prefer breaking limbs and sometimes taking things down, but no chokeholds or such.

Well, I was just choked to death by a dragon. I expected to be torn to pieces or burned to death, but the beast just grabbed my neck with its left wing and choked me to death. I also met a troll who hurled his maul at me, and when I ducked it, he proceeded to break every possible bone with wrestling moves.

They will choke you if they happen to grab your throat, but since they grab parts randomly the chances of them doing so is pretty low.
Pages: 1 [2]