Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: IsoWorld - An Isometric worldmap viewer: Now at version 2.1! New map names!  (Read 386233 times)

Llamageddon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Three questions:

How are people stitching together whole maps, is there an updated plugin/script for this? The old one didn't seem to work for me.

Is there a way to zoom in in the program itself? (similar to the screenshot above).

Is development still ongoing for this? Got a bit confused about this reading the older posts.

Sorry if some of these have obvious answers, my head doesn't seem to be screwed on right today.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:53:56 am by Llamageddon »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

How are people stitching together whole maps, is there an updated plugin/script for this? The old one didn't seem to work for me.
The latest version should work. People are stitching maps together using their own tools.
Is there a way to zoom in in the program itself? (similar to the screenshot above).
You can pick a larger tileset in the program using the dropdown.
Is development still ongoing for this? Got a bit confused about this reading the older posts.
Nope. Nobody is currently working on this. However, it is open source, so you're welcome to make your own additions.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile

How are people stitching together whole maps, is there an updated plugin/script for this?

Pain, sweat and a very bad script. It's basically Putnam's teleport.lua that jumps, rests while Isoworld reads the area, then jumps again.

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IsoWorld - An Isometric worldmap viewer: Now at version 2.1! New map names!
« Reply #438 on: October 11, 2019, 02:23:08 am »

Does it work with 0.44.12 x64? It's included into starter pack, but i can't make oversized map at the moment.
P.S. Oh sorry me for this necro! It's just needed a loading any map to do so. I was thinking it's enough connect and use oversized mode.
P.P.S A few post's before  - was the one who explain this to other guy... and forget it some years after :'(
P.P.P.S Anyway - i started my work on python script for all this.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 02:16:49 pm by Heretic »

Nopenope

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IsoWorld - An Isometric worldmap viewer: Now at version 2.1! New map names!
« Reply #439 on: November 15, 2019, 06:28:40 pm »

Has anyone gotten to get IsoWorld to compile on Ubuntu?

flbr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What file should be loaded to see the "Oversized" view?
flbr was
hit by the what the fuck-truck
It was very effective!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

All the views use the same files, but some require connecting to DF through dfhack
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]