Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Abilty to outfit our companions.  (Read 3495 times)

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Abilty to outfit our companions.
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 01:04:36 am »

Maybe it would have options, If they add a Compainon prefences would it be possible to have them travel in sneak aswell?
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

TheyTarget

• Bay Watcher
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
Re: Abilty to outfit our companions.
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 09:16:28 am »

I think to keep with the feel, it would be nice to "offer" equipment to companions, or even just have an option, where after you've ransacked a goblin ambush, you can tell your men, to go and pick up any equipment thats better then what they have. Ala, guy in loincloth with a copper dagger, grabs that little bronze dagger, and puts on some leather boots from the goblin he just stabbed to death. That just seems more the way the game is going anyways. It wouldn't make sense for me to open a menu, and then put a bunch of things on a guy. I know thats how most games do it, but I think it would just make more sense, if there was like a give command, and the guy would accept it if it's better, for some random reason, his character has a liking for maces, even though he's been using a sword. Maybe they would give you back whatever they replaced it with, as a kinda small trade.
Code: [Select]
This is a platinum warhammer. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. it menaces with spikes of platinum.
there is an image of the goblin Utes Gozrusrozsnus and dwarves in elf bone. The goblin is making a plaintive gesture. the dwarves are striking a menacing pose.
this image relates to the slaying of Utes Gozrusroz
Pages: 1 [2]