Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bay12 League of Legends Tournament. Game is Free!  (Read 1659 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 League of Legends Tournament. Game is Free!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 04:41:40 pm »

Sometimes its not what you did wrong, but what your team did wrong, many times I've been faced with situations in which I carried hard stacking more kills then everyone, but still lost because nobody else was doing anything. Other times I lost because the enemy team knew how to counter me perfectly and I couldn't deal with it before it was too late. However I've also won at times that, while the enemy team countered me in lane and kept me from farming properly, my team made up for that and pushed while I at least held my turret.

The good and bad thing about LoL is that your success largely depends on your team, for the best or for the worst. Sadly its often for the worst.

Thats why I like to go on mid if I'm using a proper champion, but often times annoying people using teemo, vlad, miss fortune or ezreal just cry for mid. More then half the times they fail :C, which is sad since those champions are great on mid.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:46:26 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 04:46:55 pm »

The good and bad thing about LoL is that your success largely depends on your team, for the best or for the worst. Sadly its often for the worst.

But is it? I know there have been many times I have been the team handicap.

Or there are times when I completely fail to stun the right person or use the right ability. It is really easy to blame your team. I wish it was easier to find your shortfalls.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the topic.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 04:51:31 pm »

You'd be surprised with just how much people don't even farm when possible. Since I haven't got to play alot due to college, I'm still level 25, so I tend to meet newbies on my games often, sometimes its not even inexperience though, sometimes people are just baaaad. But then again sometimes I'm really bad aswell. I just don't like when people fight over garen and miss fortune and think they can first blood everything, and end up giving the other team first blood.

Anyways, are we doing arranged teams againts fellow bay12ers, or against random people?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 05:39:43 pm »

For some reason, the name Boksi was taken, so I'm on the EU server as Bokahilla now.

Played some custom games against bots yesterday to get a feel for the game, then played two normal games today. I used Mordekaiser and did absolutely great both times :3
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]
Pages: 1 [2]