Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Loving husband. Caring father. Secret octopus.  (Read 6699 times)

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
Re: Loving husband. Caring father. Secret octopus.
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 06:41:54 pm »

Hmmmm.
I need to quote myself since apparently, nobody got it the first time... Or maybe nobody knows him, which is sadder. :(
I got it.

Ghastly, of Ghastly's Ghastly Comics.  Self-described pervert. Carries a "gimp stick" because of a bad leg, has a keytar that was previously owned by Thomas Dolby.

His comic had at least four tentacle monster characters.
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 06:56:06 pm »

HOLY SHIT!

Is that Ghastly?

:|

I was expecting someone... Weird.

Especially with the terrible artstyle.
The Ashikaga Dynasty - A Europa Universalis 3 Let's Play - Sadly Cancelled Due To Bugs

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:52 pm »

It's also completely unsuspicious to pseudo-grope Mrs. Octodad with your pseudopod.
Heh, I'm glad, I'm not the only one who tried that :P Also, I'm convinced I have pretty much total control over Octodad and his extremities (the camera... not so much) it's sad you cant actually get that tentacle under her skirt.

And while this game is totally... funny, far out, creative and weird, I was pretty dissappointed, actually. It's pretty much all the same. Use extremities to grab stuff and put them somewhere else. I guess the real game is in your head... like... smash down the tower and then rebuild it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 10:28:14 pm »

Quote from: KevinZ from the Octodad forum
Funny story, during the playtesting of the Kitchen, we found that the players who were actually married had an unnecessary amount of difficulty completing the level. Why? Because they couldn't conceive of throwing things on the floor when Scarlet had asked them to clean up! As such, they painstakingly tidied the whole room. (Equally funny, the un-married all assumed it was okay on the floor).

I laughed my ass off on that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 10:34:04 pm »

is it you,  R2d2, or C3PO?
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 10:39:10 pm »

Oh my fucking God, it's like QWOP all over again, but now I have arms to worry about.  Sticky arms that paradoxically can neither hold things nor let go of things.  And people expect me to do more than just crawl down a running-track.  Jesus, this is hilarious.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 2 [3]