Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Adventurer Fort: still useful i guess  (Read 140199 times)

Felikes

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer fort building (aka dfhack r3 was released)
« Reply #450 on: February 06, 2023, 06:10:13 pm »

I have a question, how to remove a very large farm plot you've occasionally made? My character cannot do it no matter which tile do I try to do it from. You may also want to limit the number of possible width/height to something like 8 or 10.
- just tried the gather webs job... works strange, you step on the web (without triggering it) but you need to manually pick it up then...
Post from 2013, ye, xd, but...
How did you manage to do that?
I cannot figure out how to collect webs for the life of me: using GatherWebs job onto a cave spider silk web gives a "working(-1)" for one tick and doesn't do anything, crawling or walking into the web destroys it, using "collect webs" option in the loom puts me into a crafting menu in which I can't do anything.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer fort building (aka dfhack r3 was released)
« Reply #451 on: February 06, 2023, 06:57:55 pm »

How did you manage to do that?
I cannot figure out how to collect webs for the life of me: using GatherWebs job onto a cave spider silk web gives a "working(-1)" for one tick and doesn't do anything, crawling or walking into the web destroys it, using "collect webs" option in the loom puts me into a crafting menu in which I can't do anything.
To get onto the tile with the web, jump onto it, then just get it.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]