Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread

(1/981) > >>

Urist McUristy:
Seeing as how we have alot of new adventure players due to the new combat system and such, and they are starting threads for smaller things, I decided to start up my own little questions thread! So if you have any questions about how things work or how to do certain things, ask away.

Bookdust:
Twisting an embedded weapon. I'm still not clear on how this is done.

Cannabust:

--- Quote from: Bookdust on November 27, 2010, 03:52:31 pm ---Twisting an embedded weapon. I'm still not clear on how this is done.

--- End quote ---

If you see your weapon is stuck inside an enemy press the movement key in that enemies direction and you will twist it.

Bookdust:
Awesome thanks.

Tryble:
On a similar note, what the heck does it do?
Checking before and after the twist, it doesn't seem like it causes much bleeding or pain, if any.

Also, is it just me or are adamantine weapons really awful?  I picked up a short sword from my old fortress and started using it to hack up the goblins and trolls and such, but it seems like it can't cut anything at all if there's the slightest bit of armor blocking it.  For example, I had one troll unconscious, and I was trying to slash his leg off, but could only bruise the fat at best.  After pulling his cloak and robe off, I was able to cut it off in one slice.  I thought adamantine went right through armor?  And it was only cloth, geez.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version