Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 327

Author Topic: Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread  (Read 615099 times)

pumicolas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode Little Questions Thread
« Reply #4140 on: March 20, 2017, 10:45:15 am »

Is it normal that my companions just run away of enemy goblins even when they are almost not harmed?
Ending fighting 1 vs 5 goblins, running and then fighting 1vs2 with just one arm, and my companion running away.
And no matter how much bandits I kill, and then starting the rumor, I can't have more than 2 companions at the same time (I don't think it would matter a lot because even my archers run away before even throw an arrow).

Tyjid

• Bay Watcher
  • I once killed myself on a carp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: March 20, 2017, 05:23:21 pm »

So, if I set myself on fire, how do I put myself out before I bleed too much? The nearby river didn't seem to do much good
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:33:37 pm by Tyjid »
I'm not sure being slapped around by a slab of metal on a lever being bad for your spine is the game's worst sin on the realism front.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: March 20, 2017, 05:47:42 pm »

Let me know if you figure out a reliable method, but for future reference: booze does NOT work.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: March 22, 2017, 07:28:07 pm »

Let me know if you figure out a reliable method, but for future reference: booze does NOT work.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It doesn't ignite the way alcohol is capable of in real life, but yeah, it wouldn't help.

pumicolas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: March 22, 2017, 08:49:18 pm »

Died by my own undeads.
Tried to kill my minions to be able to enter towns, tried killing one by one... But the other zombies just keep stepping on me in the fight, and then one zombie destroyed my middle spine...
It was fun.

pumicolas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: March 22, 2017, 08:50:34 pm »

Forget the question lol
How can I enter a town if I'm a necromancer without trying to kill my own minions?

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: March 22, 2017, 09:56:33 pm »

Forget the question lol
How can I enter a town if I'm a necromancer without trying to kill my own minions?

Simple, just waltz on in like you own the place. Pretty soon you will own it, or at least the corpses of all the towns-people. 3:

You didn't say how to enter the town peacefully, after all. Sadly if I recall, you can't order your undead minions to stay put...
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

pumicolas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: March 23, 2017, 11:20:35 am »

So I can't purchase armor anymore...
Ah, I almost forgot.
If I do a multiattack, do I get any cons in those attacks? Like lower damage or lower speed?

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: March 23, 2017, 12:46:17 pm »

If I do a multiattack, do I get any cons in those attacks? Like lower damage or lower speed?
Lower accuracy.

CptAWatts22

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: March 25, 2017, 10:38:53 am »

How do I tell what season/month it is?    Found out. I seem to have found a town that does not belong to a CIV but to a group. Can there be groups that don't belong to a specific CIV that can hold multiple sites? It seems that this group is bigger than the current CIV that it is near.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:58:00 am by CptAWatts22 »

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: March 25, 2017, 05:23:03 pm »

Only if you do two or more attacks. If you do a single attack and a different action,(no idea if wrestling counts as a second attack) you don't get any cons. for instance, you could do a fast strike, and dodge in the same multi-attack. If you do two or more attacks, they have less accuracy, and probably lower damage, as well.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: March 25, 2017, 05:53:21 pm »

So how do i set up my personality i know how to do it for my values what about my personality :-\
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: March 25, 2017, 08:56:23 pm »

So how do i set up my personality i know how to do it for my values what about my personality :-\

Personality facets are below the cultural values. :V
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

pumicolas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: March 26, 2017, 08:07:30 pm »

I was assigned to kill a giant wolf, went to the lair, searched there, no signs of the wolf... Walked a bit, then I see a giant wolf! Killed it, but the [Q]uest in [a]greements says I didn't kill the Giant Wolf (the Giant Wolf I killed didn't had a name, but the one in the quest has). Should I come back to the Lady to see if I killed the right wolf, or I should keep walking around, or just wait inside the lair to make the wolf attack me (I'm a vampire, BUT I think a surprise attack can kill me, I'm not wearing any armor at all)?

CptAWatts22

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: March 26, 2017, 09:38:38 pm »

I would go back to the fort where you got the quest. But butcher the corpse and bring the head of the wolf if you can. I think you can drop it in front of them and then they will realize it is dead. Then spread a rumor about how you killed it.
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 327