Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf fortress cheat engine  (Read 13062 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Dwarf fortress cheat engine
« on: November 27, 2010, 07:53:23 pm »

I heard about it, now I want to know where it is. I want to mod my adventurer to have an ungodly amount of skill points to use.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Schmlok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf fortress cheat engine
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 10:49:00 pm »

Did you search down the top stickied post of utilities?

Urist McUristy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 11:02:08 pm »

I posted it in the other thread...

lolghurt

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:failures]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 11:19:50 pm »

I heard about it, now I want to know where it is. I want to mod my adventurer to have an ungodly amount of skill points to use.
I haven't checked with 31.17-18, but in 31.16, modding your skillpoints would mess up your start gear somewhat.
Quote from: acetech09 date=1343968486
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

But that's all in theory, of course. Not like I've made a pick out of my own 5 month old baby before.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:35:21 pm »

Search dwarft fortress.exe for 2 bytes value, current amount of your skillpoints. Swithc to DF, up some skill, switch back to CE, do a next search, should come up on second or third result.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Urist McUristy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 02:14:53 pm »

I haven't checked with 31.17-18, but in 31.16, modding your skillpoints would mess up your start gear somewhat.

It makes you start out with halberds and greataxes now if you do axeman.

lolghurt

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:failures]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 02:27:18 am »

It makes you start out with halberds and greataxes now if you do axeman.
IN 31.16, messing with the start skill values, legendary axeman would give you bronze gear, proficient? (level 5, the cap that the game gives you) gave you iron.
Quote from: acetech09 date=1343968486
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

But that's all in theory, of course. Not like I've made a pick out of my own 5 month old baby before.

Rykue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 06:53:28 am »

google cheat engine and use that,it works perfectly i do it just to mess around with, its good for going bogeyman hunting  :) :) :)