Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Funny story  (Read 1568 times)

Axeforgebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Attend Party
    • View Profile
Re: Funny story
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 06:23:40 pm »

He chased after me, shooting at me with his crossbow. It's about the slowest way a warrior can kill anybody..
Then he danced on my corpse.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 06:24:36 pm »

Suiutably DFish. I pardon you.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 06:25:52 pm »

The prophecy of the Funny story has been fulfilled.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 06:27:44 pm »

He chased after me, shooting at me with his crossbow. It's about the slowest way a warrior can kill anybody..

Have you thought about quitting playing WoW, then taking lessons in programming, 3D modeling, music composing, game design and maybe some cultural lessons, then making your own MMORPG that is better then wow, making an admin account at a higher level then it is possible to grind to, and then waiting until that specific player who killed you signs up, then killing him back?

Axeforgebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Attend Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 06:34:54 pm »

Have you thought about quitting playing WoW, then taking lessons in programming, 3D modeling, music composing, game design and maybe some cultural lessons, then making your own MMORPG that is better then wow, making an admin account at a higher level then it is possible to grind to, and then waiting until that specific player who killed you signs up, then killing him back?

Briefly. But that sounds like a lot more work than just making a character on his faction, finding out where he is by typing /who and smashing his face in on my paladin.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 06:36:10 pm »

Briefly. But that sounds like a lot more work than just making a character on his faction, finding out where he is by typing /who and smashing his face in on my paladin.

Maybe a little more work, but a lot more fun.
Pages: 1 [2]