Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 1419

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1782089 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #12510 on: April 11, 2015, 10:05:38 pm »

Mary had a little lamb.

Note, this isn't me reading this.
3spoopy5me

Edit: I've now terrified a friend with this. Happy birthday, [friend]!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 11:12:37 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #12511 on: April 11, 2015, 10:17:11 pm »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #12512 on: April 11, 2015, 10:48:44 pm »

Mary had a little lamb.

Note, this isn't me reading this.
Meh.
Well I got chills from it at least. This was a reading some imgur dude did of some oc creepy poem someone on reddit made of the nursery rhyme. I thought it was a good reading of it.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #12513 on: April 12, 2015, 12:26:49 am »

It's definitely a good reading, but I didn't think the poem itself was quite so good.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12514 on: April 12, 2015, 02:40:46 am »

Spider in bathroom. Nobody around to kill it. Will use other bathroom till someone is around to kill it for me.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12515 on: April 12, 2015, 02:43:45 am »

Why would you want to kill it...?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12516 on: April 12, 2015, 02:44:53 am »

Spiders are evil when they are within two rooms of me. They are adorable when they are further away. Therefore kill.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #12517 on: April 12, 2015, 02:46:28 am »

Why would you want to kill it...?
To set an example to the others.

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12518 on: April 12, 2015, 02:47:17 am »

Spiders are evil when they are within two rooms of me. They are adorable when they are further away. Therefore kill.

My tolerance is better than yours, I can usually let them get to about a meter from me before I start to freak. Lets me throw a shoe at it or something.

Additionally, if your picture of a spider was taken closer than a foot away from the beastie, I want nothing to do with it. I just googled arachnophobia and the first thing I see is a spider on somebody's arm. I cmnd-w'd so freaking fast.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:49:36 am by DreamCarver »
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12519 on: April 12, 2015, 02:48:46 am »

My tolerance is way better than either of yours. I can get right up to the spider, before puttin it on a spoon or brush or broom handle or whatever and chucking it out of the house.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12520 on: April 12, 2015, 02:49:23 am »

My tolerance is way better than either of yours. I can get right up to the spider, before puttin it on a spoon or brush or broom handle or whatever and chucking it out of the house.
Eeeech.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12521 on: April 12, 2015, 02:51:36 am »

Eeeech.
All life is precious, my young Padawan. Remember this lesson, lest I smack you over the head with a broom.

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12522 on: April 12, 2015, 02:52:18 am »

I can do that if it's small/hairless. Otherwise, I am not getting near the thing.

My personal favorite disposal method is plastic cup + piece of paper underneath. That way I can see it and know for sure that it is contained and hasn't slipped away and ONTO ME OH GOD NO.
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #12523 on: April 12, 2015, 02:52:58 am »

That's just a cop-out answer. The real answer is that you're too much of pansy to squish the eight-legged bastards.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12524 on: April 12, 2015, 02:53:47 am »

That's just a cop-out answer. The real answer is that you're too much of pansy to squish the eight-legged bastards.
That's not very Jesus-like, though, is it?
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 1419