Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 1419

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1783924 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #9405 on: September 12, 2014, 05:38:26 pm »

Well.

That's progress.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9406 on: September 12, 2014, 06:02:08 pm »

Noticed a very small cemetary beside a section of road I have driven through probably over a thousand times.  How the hell have I missed this until now?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9407 on: September 12, 2014, 06:04:26 pm »

Couple of weeks ago, I found a cemetary.

Guess where?

Literally next door.

In the back-bit of my neighbors house, there's a fenced off area. Connects with my fenced off area. And if you go in there, and look on the ground...

Fucking golden plates, engraved. I almost shit myself when I found them.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #9408 on: September 12, 2014, 06:07:36 pm »

Couple of weeks ago, I found a cemetary.

Guess where?

Literally next door.

In the back-bit of my neighbors house, there's a fenced off area. Connects with my fenced off area. And if you go in there, and look on the ground...

Fucking golden plates, engraved. I almost shit myself when I found them.

Congratulations! Start a cult and get yourself murdered in the process of setting up an earthly utopia in the desert.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9409 on: September 12, 2014, 06:56:40 pm »

Meat prepeartion is quite different, though both cooked the same way.
Should've kept my dumb mouth shut, I'm vegetarian... Really not qualified to talk about this stuff.

What are the exact differences, though? Because as far as I know it's just less-than-average-quality compressed and glued-together meat on a spit, slowly being roasted.

Nope, I was getting it mixed up, you were right. I'm not sure why I thought they were different... Carry on, nothing to see.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #9410 on: September 13, 2014, 02:29:08 pm »

I have found the devil.
Spoiler: Not scary: (click to show/hide)

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9411 on: September 13, 2014, 02:34:23 pm »

Yeah, that's just a parrot under a blanket. I want to kill it just out of spite to prove it's not scary now.

...It's confirmed satanbird, for inciting murderhobo hatred then?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #9412 on: September 13, 2014, 02:37:40 pm »

The eyes are weirding me out. It's like someone stuck googly eyes onto it, while it was alive. And they don't move.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9413 on: September 13, 2014, 02:49:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9414 on: September 14, 2014, 08:29:21 am »

T̝̺͍̗͇̕o̶̘ ͓̞̱̭i̤̖n̤̮̦v͓̹̤̦̗̯̬͢o̝̰̣k͔̞͕͚ḛ͔̩̦ ̪̫t͕̼͈͙̘̼he̖͖̩ ̞̺̱̹͉͓̬͞h̝͙į̭̱v̗e̹̰͎̯͙̥-̗̥̩̪͙̪̝m̭̳̪̹͇͕̹͠ḭ̶̟̠͓͎̯͚n̷d̘̫̬̪̱̺̼ ̡̟̞̣r̟̮͇̣̞̻e̢̥p͔̦̀r̷̖e̦̻̰̟̩s̠̺̪̳eṇ̨͓̮̻̱̙t̬̞̟̬̣̺i̗͈̳͇̼n̳͟g̺̭ ͢p̘̭̘ͅi̫̪̻͎̘͔̩r̴̞͈̤͎á̬̪̺͔̥c̣͙y͇ͅ.̟̝̜
͉̬͇I̺̖̪͕̞̣ͅn̨̹̘̼̻̣͓͎v̭̳o̹̟̪̤͝k̬̹̬̲in̻g̜͍̣ ̜̯̺̪ṯ̘͖̬̟͓͕h͔̜̤e̶̬͉̱̯̤ ̳͇f͉e̳̭̕e̸̱̱̩l̬̹͈̣̣̜͞in̮̹̠g̲̣͔ ͕o̜f̸͚͕͈̝̲ ̯̱͙̙͚̤͠p̧̻͓̦̘̮͉ͅiŕ̲̠̻̗̫a̤͓̠c͚͉̦̱y͈̤͚̼̖̫̜.̳̟̩͝
͎̥W͓͇͙̼̠͎it̹̹͚͖̤͓͉h͖ ̶̞͇̣̣m̵̞̞͉͈o̺r̲̼̪e̯̱͍̥ ̱̩̤͚̣͙̙c̻̯̞̞͖͘r̘͓̙̫̼a͕̞c̪̹̝͓̘k̢͇̙̯̮͕̮e͍r̰s̯̝̟͙.͖̱
T̯̰̟̠̫͢ͅh̠̯e͉͎̻̻̘ͅ ̮͖͕̼͇ͅC̪̟͚̮͔̬̘a̫̗r̛͖̞͉͉̫͉̤i҉͙̪̥̙͔b̠b̨̦̖̤͍̼͓ḙá̙͉̮̰̜͖͍n̸̥̰̩̘̹̖ ̢̳̭͎h͚̹ͅi̢v̷̞͉͈̠̤̻̜e͜ͅ-̶̺̠m̛̱̠͔͓͙͇i͕͓̞̩̖̻̗n̢͖̭͕d̳̣̗͓͉̯ ̴o̗͖͉̣͔͕͢f̹͙͠ ̼̭p̺̗̞̙̮̟i̬̦r̴̖͍̝̳̤͉a͎̣͖̝̺̝̭c̢̖̤̥̺̤͎̳y̛͚̞̩͓.͓ ̷̣̼̞ͅͅP̨͍̰̱̫͉ol̮̝̤̦̲l̺̬̻͉ỳ.̬̝͠
̦H͚e̳͈̭̠͈̠̺ ͢w̰͉͇̤͟h͔͢o͔͈̘̝͈̜ ͇̰̜̟͜W̪͖͉̥a҉̺̰i̲̘̩͔͖̹̝t͏͉̮̦͎̩̼̭s̠̮͕̱͇ ̛̯̥̖̯Ụ̡̩̞̮̳ͅn̳̰̻͕̤̳̫d̛̤̪̱̻̳̹͚e̴̬͕̥̖͖r̙̣̭̪̠̖ ̣̟͓̰̘T̘̟͈h͇̰̱͖͕̥e̸͚̜͕̙̯͙̖ ̖͚̲̤ͅB̰̙͈̯̣l̗̺̰͇̜a̷̼ṉ̦̼̯͍k̜͈̙͍̳̯̼e̲̼t̰̗͈͝.
̭͟P̼̣͖̗̘O̝̰͈͙͉̦͢L͍̙̹̩̙̦L҉̹̩̪̦̝̦̯Y͙̳͈̩͎̭̫!̥͕̝̣͜
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9415 on: September 14, 2014, 09:19:09 am »

I got caught off guard by a youtube video that started blasting this horrid wretched sound into my ears at high volume. It was such a stupid video, but just the audio scared me shitless. For maybe a good 20 minutes afterwards, I was just scared of all noise, regardless of source.

Stupid youtube, shaking me up like that.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9416 on: September 14, 2014, 09:51:12 am »

Watched a playthrough of P.T. with my friend, nearly pissed myself in terror.
Later, at night, my brother (20-something years old and old enough to know this is a horrible thing to do), JUUUST as I'm falling asleep, bangs on my door.
Terrorshits ensue.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #9417 on: September 15, 2014, 04:19:03 am »

T̝̺͍̗͇̕o̶̘ ͓̞̱̭i̤̖n̤̮̦v͓̹̤̦̗̯̬͢o̝̰̣k͔̞͕͚ḛ͔̩̦ ̪̫t͕̼͈͙̘̼he̖͖̩ ̞̺̱̹͉͓̬͞h̝͙į̭̱v̗e̹̰͎̯͙̥-̗̥̩̪͙̪̝m̭̳̪̹͇͕̹͠ḭ̶̟̠͓͎̯͚n̷d̘̫̬̪̱̺̼ ̡̟̞̣r̟̮͇̣̞̻e̢̥p͔̦̀r̷̖e̦̻̰̟̩s̠̺̪̳eṇ̨͓̮̻̱̙t̬̞̟̬̣̺i̗͈̳͇̼n̳͟g̺̭ ͢p̘̭̘ͅi̫̪̻͎̘͔̩r̴̞͈̤͎á̬̪̺͔̥c̣͙y͇ͅ.̟̝̜
͉̬͇I̺̖̪͕̞̣ͅn̨̹̘̼̻̣͓͎v̭̳o̹̟̪̤͝k̬̹̬̲in̻g̜͍̣ ̜̯̺̪ṯ̘͖̬̟͓͕h͔̜̤e̶̬͉̱̯̤ ̳͇f͉e̳̭̕e̸̱̱̩l̬̹͈̣̣̜͞in̮̹̠g̲̣͔ ͕o̜f̸͚͕͈̝̲ ̯̱͙̙͚̤͠p̧̻͓̦̘̮͉ͅiŕ̲̠̻̗̫a̤͓̠c͚͉̦̱y͈̤͚̼̖̫̜.̳̟̩͝
͎̥W͓͇͙̼̠͎it̹̹͚͖̤͓͉h͖ ̶̞͇̣̣m̵̞̞͉͈o̺r̲̼̪e̯̱͍̥ ̱̩̤͚̣͙̙c̻̯̞̞͖͘r̘͓̙̫̼a͕̞c̪̹̝͓̘k̢͇̙̯̮͕̮e͍r̰s̯̝̟͙.͖̱
T̯̰̟̠̫͢ͅh̠̯e͉͎̻̻̘ͅ ̮͖͕̼͇ͅC̪̟͚̮͔̬̘a̫̗r̛͖̞͉͉̫͉̤i҉͙̪̥̙͔b̠b̨̦̖̤͍̼͓ḙá̙͉̮̰̜͖͍n̸̥̰̩̘̹̖ ̢̳̭͎h͚̹ͅi̢v̷̞͉͈̠̤̻̜e͜ͅ-̶̺̠m̛̱̠͔͓͙͇i͕͓̞̩̖̻̗n̢͖̭͕d̳̣̗͓͉̯ ̴o̗͖͉̣͔͕͢f̹͙͠ ̼̭p̺̗̞̙̮̟i̬̦r̴̖͍̝̳̤͉a͎̣͖̝̺̝̭c̢̖̤̥̺̤͎̳y̛͚̞̩͓.͓ ̷̣̼̞ͅͅP̨͍̰̱̫͉ol̮̝̤̦̲l̺̬̻͉ỳ.̬̝͠
̦H͚e̳͈̭̠͈̠̺ ͢w̰͉͇̤͟h͔͢o͔͈̘̝͈̜ ͇̰̜̟͜W̪͖͉̥a҉̺̰i̲̘̩͔͖̹̝t͏͉̮̦͎̩̼̭s̠̮͕̱͇ ̛̯̥̖̯Ụ̡̩̞̮̳ͅn̳̰̻͕̤̳̫d̛̤̪̱̻̳̹͚e̴̬͕̥̖͖r̙̣̭̪̠̖ ̣̟͓̰̘T̘̟͈h͇̰̱͖͕̥e̸͚̜͕̙̯͙̖ ̖͚̲̤ͅB̰̙͈̯̣l̗̺̰͇̜a̷̼ṉ̦̼̯͍k̜͈̙͍̳̯̼e̲̼t̰̗͈͝.
̭͟P̼̣͖̗̘O̝̰͈͙͉̦͢L͍̙̹̩̙̦L҉̹̩̪̦̝̦̯Y͙̳͈̩͎̭̫!̥͕̝̣͜
square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square square?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9418 on: September 15, 2014, 04:39:10 am »

ii confirmed for cicada

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #9419 on: September 15, 2014, 02:29:56 pm »