Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 ... 1419

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1778325 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #17115 on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:04 am »

oh god

trump
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17116 on: November 09, 2016, 01:26:26 am »

He better be only pretending to be the most idiotic presidental candidate yet.

Otherwise we're going to need to derust the impeaching tools for when he does something excessively terrible for the nation.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17117 on: November 09, 2016, 01:30:56 am »

That's the worst part, because I just can't see a republican congress impeaching him.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17118 on: November 09, 2016, 01:33:04 am »

That's the worst part, because I just can't see a republican congress impeaching him.
We just have to convince enough of them that they'd rather have the VP over trump.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #17119 on: November 09, 2016, 01:53:07 am »

oh god

trump

I want everyone to know that I'm going to try and ninja the inevitable dopey post of "[PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE] WAS ELECTED AND THAT TERRIFIES ME" regardless of the winner.

As soon as we find out. Consider this a challenge.
GG.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17120 on: November 09, 2016, 02:19:18 am »

We just have to convince enough of them that they'd rather have the VP over trump.
The VP is possibly worse than Trump.

Let me rephrase that.  If our military and intelligence leaders can find a loophole that lets them ignore Trump at will, then the VP is worse than Trump because he has concrete horrible plans while Trump has no concrete plans.  If the military has to obey Trump, well... RIP.  Hope everything he said up till this point was hot air.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17121 on: November 09, 2016, 02:22:43 am »

And yeah, thats entirely out the window of good ideas now. We apparently have both trump and the literal worst governor in recent indiana history as vp.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17122 on: November 09, 2016, 10:05:40 am »

.... for the future of my country, and possibly the world........

*cries internally a bit*

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17123 on: November 09, 2016, 10:21:55 am »

One more for the Trumpocalypse.

Plus, I got to work today to hear that one of my top bosses was going to be giving the position to a new person they hired to manage our department, while he went to do something else.  And another long time employee in the department was moving to another company.  After several unexplained firings company wide.

Not kidding when I say that I might start looking for jobs in Canada.

Either way, I think I'll be back on anxiety medicine soon.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17124 on: November 09, 2016, 06:25:04 pm »

Pretty sure Mike Pence is pulling an Evil Vizier move.

Step 1) He cozies up to Trump, and gets into the whitehouse as VP despite his absurdly regressive fundamentalist ideals.

Step 2) Trump gets himself impeached because he has no self-control or leadership ability, no ability to self-censor his extreme bigotry, a history of misuse of power and abuse, and a record low approval rating before even entering office.

Step 3) Pence gets comfy in the Big Chair, and sets to work institutionalizing the electroshocking of queers to "fix" them, defunds education, squashes genetic and stem-cell based medical advancements, and prevents women from getting life-saving abortions because his Sanctity of Life opinions stop once a kid is born.

That all said... we can't give in to fear or despair. We have to keep fighting for the people who need our support, and have to keep doing the right thing. We have to hold people accountable when they do cruel, self-serving, and hateful acts.

We can get through this, and still make the world better as we go.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17125 on: November 09, 2016, 06:31:26 pm »

I spent my day at school getting rocks thrown at me and harassed by other students for not voting Trump. I feel like this won't stop anytime soon.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:34:12 pm by Aedel »
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17126 on: November 09, 2016, 06:35:49 pm »

I spent my day at school getting rocks thrown at me and harassed by other students for not voting Trump. I feel like this won't stop anytime soon.
You mean literal rocks? Cause that's assault.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17127 on: November 09, 2016, 06:49:06 pm »

You mean literal rocks? Cause that's assault.
That is ungood.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17128 on: November 09, 2016, 06:58:51 pm »

O.o O.o O.o

Like others said, that is assault, plain and simple.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17129 on: November 09, 2016, 07:03:58 pm »

Sounds like something to take to the police.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 ... 1419