Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 122543 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Arch, then.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do not believe that Argembarger is leader of a revivocult. Zathras went after him too easily.

Very well, then. Argembarger, and day end.
I can't really find you're reasoning within the last few pages. Why do you feel that he deserves a lynch, over your standard scumpicks?

Argem, he is gone in all but name now. Also, Archengel should not be forgotten too

Shorten please.
Do you feel that Argembarger, who has the potential to be modkilled at some point, is more of a threat then whoever you think is scum? Please also give your top two remaining scumpicks.

My stance on potential revivocult leaders, correct me if I missed anything important:
Zathras - Died. Impossible.
Pandarsenic - Blocked repeatedly, claims to have a multidraw, possibly has/had a self-revive. Extremely unlikely.
Org - Claims to have been blocked every night, with no verification. Average chance.
Ottofar - Modkilled on a night with a revive. Highly unlikely.
Argembarger - Shows a disinterest in playing. Revived guy went after him. Below average chance.
Archangel - Used a one-shot day power. Above average chance.
MysteriousBluePuppet - Claimed cop. [Nobody refutes a cop's town read]. Average chance.
IronyOwl - Claimed townie by MPB. Average chance.
NativeForeigner - I can't find a reason why not. Highest chance, unless I missed something important.
Nirur Torir - I've been roleblocking Pandarsenic every night.
Mr.Person - Died. Impossible.

Webadict: Is the lack of role name after Toaster's name in the first post intentional?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shorten, this day will never end.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shorten, this day will never end.
As you're not voting, and want the day to be over, you clearly also want Argembarger killed. Why him?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Day will probably end in about an hour and a half, if Webadict is still being consistent by updating the shortens/extends at the same time every day. I think there has been 1 extend request and 3 shorten requests.

I'll throw my extension request onto the pile. The day's been dragging on too long, yes, but I really don't think Argembarger is the leader of a revivocult. It could just be WIFOM on Zathras/Mr.Person's behalf, but it would be too easy for that to go wrong.

Mr.Person's behavior is anti-town, as he doesn't seem to care who gets lynched, so long as he gets his night action sooner. I'd block him, but I believe that Pandarsenic's role is more powerful.

I'm against an Argembarger lynch at this time. NF would be my choice for revivocult leader, while Pandarsenic would be my main choice for scum by far.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still think Pandar is scum, but I'm not convinced that he'll stay dead if we lynch him, so, as I feel Argembarger is scum, I'll vote him. For the Emperor!
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also request an extension. Unvote Argem

Archangel, i remmeber you saying you did not care about that game. What made you change your mind ?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

No.
I think its Arch.

Nirur, face it. If vote vote Pandar, it doesn't really help.

I do believe Arch is the revivocult leader,

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also request an extension. Unvote Argem

Archangel, i remember you saying you did not care about this game. What made you change your mind ?
I haven't. If I cared about the game, I would be giving some reasons, rather than just dropping in to vote.

In other news, Org is still an idiot.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NativeForeigner - I can't find a reason why not. Highest chance, unless I missed something important.

I was apparently delayed by Toaster both D1 and D2, which is evident by the fact that my night ability didn't go off last night. It would have been impossible for me to have revived anyone if I was cult leader. I'd also like to point out that I've been for cult hunting this entire time and after those that have been hesitant to do so.

Unvote

Nirur, you continue to block Pandar, I can keep Person from doing anything in the night.

Archangel, you're finally back. Why do you feel Pandar is scum? I thought you didn't care about this game.

Extension, please.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, call me an idiot, but i doubt a townie would come back to a game just to cast a vote like that. That's  QUITE fishy

Forgot to bold the extansion in last post

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.
I think its Arch.

Nirur, face it. If vote vote Pandar, it doesn't really help.

I do believe Arch is the revivocult leader,

I ... I think I'm listening to Org's logic.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

He's right though. I do believe that Archangel is more likely to be a revivocult leader then Argembarger. Standard logic dictates that, in case of a close vote like what we've got, with the potential deadline half an hour away, I vote for Archangel. Additionally, his absolute apathy is slightly more threatening then Argembarger trying to get a replacement. If the day goes on through the weekend, I'll re-evaluate.

FAKEEDIT: NF's reminder has bumped Archangel up to my most-suspicious-for-revivocult-leader.

I was apparently delayed by Toaster both D1 and D2, which is evident by the fact that my night ability didn't go off last night. It would have been impossible for me to have revived anyone if I was cult leader. I'd also like to point out that I've been for cult hunting this entire time and after those that have been hesitant to do so.
Ah, yes, forgot that.

Nirur, you continue to block Pandar, I can keep Person from doing anything in the night.
Will do.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I. Don't. Care. If I did, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing.

Go ahead and lynch me. I truly do not give a damn. I've part claimed already, though in a less than blatant way. I'll do it properly now.

I am a Warhammer 5000 Space Marine.

Abilities:
(Auto) In Space: You are unblockable.
(1-Use, Day) Warhammer: By exclaiming "Hammer," you effectively end the Day, as long as the player you are currently voting for has the majority of votes.
(Night) Guard [target]: Your target is impervious to all attacks.

I still don't know why "Space Marine" resulted in a protector.
My full sig

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Derp.
I don't know.
I believe that.
Hmmmm.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to note that what almost always happens when I play Mafia is if I'm a 3rd Party I die D1 whereas if I'm Town I die Day or Night 3; I'm scum so rarely I'm not sure what the pattern is for that.

With that, I shall leave you for now.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 77