Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: were do you guys get your awesome avatars???  (Read 11288 times)

Quatch

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_ GRADSTUDENT]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch? Sometimes..
Re: were do you guys get your awesome avatars???
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2010, 02:55:16 pm »

Mines from a friends cartoon about the lot of us, from back at the beginning of highschool.
SAVE THE PHILOSOPHER!
>>KillerClowns: It's faster to write "!!science!!" than any of the synonyms: "mad science", "dwarven science", or "crimes against the laws of god and man".
>>Orius: I plan my forts with some degree of paranoia.  It's kept me somewhat safe.

Gorm

• Bay Watcher
  • not related to Gorm of Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2010, 09:31:33 am »

I created it myself with Inkscape, MS Paint and Gimp (yes, I needed three programs for just that).
As dwarves slowly lose their stats over time it's natural for them to get fatter as they age because there's no activities to train healing rate.
so dwarves that die of old age in DF dont get shriveled and weak, but huge round masses of meat and fat that explode spectacularly upon their final birthday?

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2010, 10:42:19 am »

I stole mine, I guess :/ I just googled something like "spelunky yeti" and got the gif, ready for action. Still, I love it, and have never seen anyone using it elsewhere, so it's mine now! Mwahahaha!
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]