Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Naruto Final Fight  (Read 10112 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
Naruto Final Fight
« on: December 17, 2010, 05:02:12 am »

Found this game while on the beyond engine and looking at space station 13. Anyone else played or seen it? It is really quite good and has me addicted to it :P.

if anyone is interested in it its a naruto game where you create a character and then pick a village and a clan ( each clan has different jutsus which clan only be used by them) and then each village fights and stuff, and the Kage's of the village sort out allegiances and other things.

the game is really quite deep and a steep learning curve, the best way to get stronger is just be using attacks and jutsu's because there are several passive skills which make you character much better. Also in the game there are over 200 different jutsus and it is possible to learn nearly every single one (given enough time) except the clan only jutsus.

Featuring:

A fun combat system, bringing in skill to the equation. Although there may be slight "noobish" tactics people will abuse, we'll always work to fix that.

An Interesting Community, Ready to start drama in the game that won't have you annoyed, leaving you always something to do.

Complete Creation, allowing you to create your character and be different from anyone else.

Original Progression System, A system to make the game more balanced that no other game we know has. No more cliche leveling system, but a system based on passives that'll keep you less focused on training but more on the actual game. (which is not strictly true cause you have to train your ass off otherwise you will just get killed at every turn!, you spend your first 5 game years just training and getting decent jutsu T.T )

And much more!

is anyone else has played it or does what village are you in?, rank and clan?

http://s8.zetaboards.com/NarutoFinalFight/forum/37224/ (forum)

http://www.byond.com/games/DarkMoonProductions/NarutoFinalFight (game link)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:16:08 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

The Worst Gamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto Final Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 05:07:07 am »

lol Naruto.
"He's just plain bad."

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 05:08:33 am »

whaaa naruto is awsomeness!!

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 05:09:18 am »

Well Byond is too laggy for it to be worth using, otherwise I would have probably tried it, not too big of a Naruto fan (Though I used to be) but it definitely has potential when it comes to online games.

Detrevni|inverteD

• Bay Watcher
  • Sometimes you have to step back to appreciate art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 06:31:12 am »

I hear that most of the Anime games on BYOND are spawned from the same code that was either ripped or made public some years ago. I'm not entirely sure on whether that's true or not, so don't hold it against me.

As for the game, I'm really not into Naruto, and BYOND seems to be nearly impossible for these kind of games. I'll have a look, but I'm already certain I probably won't like it.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 06:40:35 am »

I hear that most of the Anime games on BYOND are spawned from the same code that was either ripped or made public some years ago. I'm not entirely sure on whether that's true or not, so don't hold it against me.

Almost every single Dragonball Z game and most Bleach/Naruto games are all ripped off from the exact same source. There was one DBZ source, one Bleach source, and one Naruto source. And thus spawned a shitstorm.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 07:01:58 am »

this one seems to be different and i have tried all of the naruto games on beyond, this one is certainally much better and more enjoyable.

Detrevni|inverteD

• Bay Watcher
  • Sometimes you have to step back to appreciate art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 07:04:02 am »

I can barely get past the character creation, and the tutorial gave me a single screen before failing to tell me anything else.

How do I talk to NPCs?
How do I train skills?
How do I attack?

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 09:21:52 am »

Reading this title, all I can think of is Mike Haggar piledriving Naruto.

Made a guy, didn't know what I was doing, closed game.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 12:38:56 pm »

Almost every single Dragonball Z game and most Bleach/Naruto games are all ripped off from the exact same source. There was one DBZ source, one Bleach source, and one Naruto source. And thus spawned a shitstorm.

Thanks Beyond, your anime section is sounding a LOT like Facebook or that other site that has multiple variations of the same game.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 02:48:21 pm »

Dragon Ball Zeta.

Everything is Zeta clones. pbag pbag pbag pbag pbag pbag pbag pbag LEVEL UP pbag pbag pbag pbag pbag...
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 03:53:50 pm »

This is stupid.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.