Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 59

Author Topic: How have you been dying recently?  (Read 157030 times)

Bacon Pants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How have you been dying recently?
« Reply #450 on: November 20, 2012, 07:15:00 pm »

Start up an adventure, manage to kill quite a few kobolds in a random dungeon and feel pretty confident. I get hungry and decide to kill and butcher a random duck for food. As I attack, some peasant comes out from nowhere, pronounces his name like he's a boss, and knocks me out (this both pissed me off and made me generally interested in how a jobless bum managed to strike down a demigod in one blow).

After I wake up, I'm surrounded by ducks and I'm being nipped to death. I take one step to get my bearings and I bleed out. Death by duck....

My my... It sounds like your death was quite... Fowl.

Oh you.
When in doubt, BLAME THE TITANS!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 20, 2012, 07:39:00 pm »

Surprisingly, not due to kobolds or goblins. I've been getting killed by hyenas an awful lot though.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Carric

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 22, 2012, 09:14:27 am »

Start up an adventure, manage to kill quite a few kobolds in a random dungeon and feel pretty confident. I get hungry and decide to kill and butcher a random duck for food. As I attack, some peasant comes out from nowhere, pronounces his name like he's a boss, and knocks me out (this both pissed me off and made me generally interested in how a jobless bum managed to strike down a demigod in one blow).

After I wake up, I'm surrounded by ducks and I'm being nipped to death. I take one step to get my bearings and I bleed out. Death by duck....

Those ducks are going to start a kingdom, and they will use your bones to construct their monarch's palace. This kingdom will later expand into an empire that will dominate the entire world.

eharper256

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary +5 Nep-Nep Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Detarame
« Reply #453 on: November 23, 2012, 12:30:31 pm »

Those ducks are going to start a kingdom, and they will use your bones to construct their monarch's palace. This kingdom will later expand into an empire that will dominate the entire world.
And their king shall be: Conan the Canard! As strong as a duck! As fast as a flying duck!
"If the world's a stage, and the people actors, then who the f**k has my script!?"
Community Fort "Lakebones"
My Games & Anime Blog, Detarame

_jester

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 23, 2012, 09:25:45 pm »

i keep dodging and heatbutting solid rock walls.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 23, 2012, 10:19:20 pm »

I couldn't find the vampire I had quest to kill but later on I realized that the vampire was one of my minions (a steel clad rifleman) that I had recruited from the town. I accused him and soon after died from a flying steel cannonball to the groin (playing masterworks so extra bodyparts and weapons)
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Carric

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 23, 2012, 11:05:03 pm »

For some reason kobolds are the dominant species.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 24, 2012, 02:03:04 am »

For some reason kobolds are the dominant species.

Bitch please, we are the dominant EVERYTHING.

The flying oxygen strikes Corai in the head!
Corai has been struck down!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2012, 08:42:46 pm »

Trying to figure out how to fly as a specie with wings ((the legendary flying elf I somehow coded in)) and I ended up falling down 50 Z levels down a magma pipe.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 30, 2012, 09:59:27 pm »

Found a volcano for the first time in adventure mode and forgot that I was surrounded by crossbowmen that I couldn't see. I dodged in to the magma, but I was shot in the head before I could melt to death.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Metruption

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2012, 07:42:38 pm »

I died about five times to the same necro tower, the first time I went there I was dumb and ran away with the necro and undead, next time i went back with a few friends there were about three necros.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2012, 10:11:41 pm »

Usually, starting a game, spamming "tell about surroundings", get info on the 200 lairs/shrines/labyrinths near the town, go kill a few, get cocky, stab another one solo and get shredded by a lucky shot.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 05, 2012, 11:27:23 pm »

Got pecked to death by a raven while power-leveling armor. I failed to realize that I lacked metal pants until it was too late.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 06, 2012, 12:06:22 am »

What even is it with hyenas lately? They've been kicking my ass even with a companion or two.

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 11, 2012, 08:44:56 pm »

RIP Astri Githosmkem Bethasanthath. Legendary Hero of the Planet of Vision. Killer of Titans. Bane of Night Creatures. Culler of Giants and Dragons.

Was slain by madness induced from his inability to step over a knee-high campfire.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 59