Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: I just won the game. Period.  (Read 16861 times)

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I just won the game. Period.
« on: December 22, 2010, 06:22:55 pm »

Dug a 4-block staircase down, PAST the three cavern layers, PAST the magma sea, straight into a demonic fortress and hell.
And that staircase stayed on the same course the entire time.
Friggin epic win placement much?  :D Good god that was awesome.
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: I just won the game. Period.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 06:25:43 pm »

did you collinize HFS? nope. you didn't win.

you can only win the game by collinizing HFS.

(which I didn't do.)
What do you think? Yes? No?

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 06:27:11 pm »

Oh, fine.
I'll get to work.
Funny thing is that there's no demons.... but I'm not putting down a single block of weapon storage until I wall and floor this place up.
"Dug too deep...What the creep! What the hell is that?? Oh WHY'S IT COMING STRAIGHT AT US! Oh Urist IT'S THAT CAT . . " Magma bells outtake.    "Again, THIS HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN 2 RPers! EILWOOD DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZER I REPEAT DO NOT FIRE YOUR LAZOR!"  I'm Eilwood.  :3  Nice to meet you too.  "BAAAAAAH"

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 06:27:31 pm »

And making all of the HFS fort cotton candy.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 06:30:30 pm »

If it's possible, I'll do it.
Modification of slade's raws or otherwise.

shadowform

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 06:38:39 pm »

Oh, fine.
I'll get to work.
Funny thing is that there's no demons.... but I'm not putting down a single block of weapon storage until I wall and floor this place up.
afaik, if you have a fort, the demons don't spawn until you remove the sword of happiness.
Q: What do you get when you take 100 clear glass windows, 1000 silver bars, 6700 gold bars, and 18,000 marble blocks?

A: A very large wall.

"Alright, here's Helltooth... Harborfence... Urist, come get GenericBlade... and you. Welcome to the Danger Room. First timers get good ol' Ballswallowed. Have fun and try not to take off your own toe."

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 06:45:56 pm »

Ah.
So that's exactly the reason there's a weapon in the middle.
It's my first demonic fortress, too.
So yeah.  :l  I ain't gonna take it till I've walled up the place.

Acperience

• Bay Watcher
  • Introjection
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 06:56:41 pm »

You win the game when you did up every last single dig-able tile of earth in the world.

This thread needs to go away.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 06:59:25 pm by Acperience »

Lupus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 06:57:23 pm »

Oh, fine.
I'll get to work.
HUR EPIC WIN GUYS

cog disso

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress: Hatchetminds
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 06:59:50 pm »

I'm sorry, Mario, but our clowns are in another carnival.
Urist McShrodinger likes unobservable properties for their haunting implications.

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 07:01:08 pm »

Acperience, I already tried that.
Turned out really good for me, bad for HFS.  Channeled all outer edges.
Then pulled the lever.
Everything, which was held up by one adamantine support, fell onto HFS.
Fun ensued.

@Cog:  Whut?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 07:04:32 pm »

I'm sorry, Urist, but our clowns are in another carnival.
Fix'd.

Saetar33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 07:09:08 pm »

Ok then.

Well, f**k you you friggin thief.
you HAD to get past the traps and the friggen epic security because the military was sleeping and pick up that weapon, didn'tcha?
Goodbye that fortress.

honestly, that was a ragequit moment.  The friggin thief just walked on past and grabbed it.  There were like 100+ floors yet to be placed.
My computer struggled to load all the demons.  Then, next frame, I check the unit list....
The last.... 4+ pages.... all demons.

Frosty_Dorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling DFer, Legendary Lazy, Proficient Sleeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 07:16:29 pm »

Ok then.

Well, f**k you you friggin thief.
you HAD to get past the traps and the friggen epic security because the military was sleeping and pick up that weapon, didn'tcha?
Goodbye that fortress.

honestly, that was a ragequit moment.  The friggin thief just walked on past and grabbed it.  There were like 100+ floors yet to be placed.
My computer struggled to load all the demons.  Then, next frame, I check the unit list....

a 'bold got all the way down? I think the 'bold won the game :3
also BRB sigging that one.

CapnUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Sure, it's safe to drink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 07:24:23 pm »

Yeah, the one time I opened up the HFS I got exactly 100 clowns. Popped up at once, and proceeded to swarm the fortress and slaughter EVERYONE. But at least they didn't destroy the entry hall waterfalls.
"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber [...] and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4