Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: Goldgreed and the Quest for the Perfect Strip Club  (Read 30331 times)

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goldgreed succession fort
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 02:51:55 pm »

Mind if i join the cycle? I dont need a dwarf right away but if one is available, make him an awesome smithy, all the smithing professions. Tack on digging too if you want. This fort looks like it will be most enjoyable

Added.
I can't wait to start kicking some elven arse.

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 06:29:06 pm »

Just dont let this thread die  :P
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2010, 12:55:03 am »

More content should be coming within few hours.

EDIT: ...Few more hours...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:22:40 pm by Baron Baconeer »
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2010, 02:05:26 am »

I'd like to join up, if you're still recruiting. Call me private and hand me a sword/crossbow/purple dress.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2010, 03:40:54 pm »

It suddenly become an example of awesome. Dorf me, and add to queue.

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2010, 06:05:20 pm »

It suddenly become an example of awesome. Dorf me, and add to queue.

ADDED.

@baron Baconeer: how's the fort going?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 02:45:19 am by magic dwarf »

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »

Fine, expect that I have slept about three hours and need some time to finish it. Should be ready for you sometime tomorrow.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2010, 08:00:46 am »

Hematite (possibly), 147

I have no idea how long time has passed, but judging from the weather, I think it's summer. We've finally made some sort of self-supportive camp for us.

The picture was made some time ago, though, as we actually have beds nowadays. Woo.

Okay, the major points here are:

1. We have just enough food and beer to survive. Water is scarce, but enough to water the farm.
2. There are alligators stalking outside. Why do alligators hang around magma? That's OUR natural enviroment!
3. Burnt carp smells bad.

4. We are armok-honestly stuck here. There's magma everywhere.

At least we aren't dying of hypothermia.

11th. Hematite, 147

Kilakan has been apparently keeping book of days. It was hematite though.

We have finally set up a working magma smelter and Peregarret is happily smelting the local hematite supplies. I've been digging trough the hills looking for some delights to eat. Nothing but longland grass. At least it makes great beer.

14th. Hematite, 147
Asked Kilakan about his aboveground farming expertise. He looked at me a bit strange. Went to slap Duggan who was slacking in his room instead of digging an office to me.

18th. Hematite, 147
A rescue party arrived. A rescue party to be rescued, I say.
The bunch was led by some veteran-esque guy called Straydrink. Not only a warrior, but also a skilled brewer, woodcutter, carpenter AND a bowyer!
Few minutes later, another search party popped up, led by another veteran called Evilcherry. The two held a raaather heated conversation about which one found us first, until I asked them how they crossed the magma river. After a moment of embarassed silence, they said they had jumped down a cliff and were just as stuck here as the rest. Bah.

22nd. Hematite, 147
This "rescue" party is a fraud. Apparently our two veterans were just competeting for glory and gathered up a bunch of ragtag misfits with next to no skill in, uh, ANYTHING useful!
Glassmaker and jewelcutter were both pressed to mining duties due to Duggan not doing anything for the past few weeks. Released Peregarret from using the smelter, as his brand new apprentince Crocatowa took the spot. One of the fisherman is persistently fishing in the only local source of water, and constantly whines about not having any place to clean the fishes. Gah.

10th. Malachite, 147
Our two-man military squad is being trained and equipped. We have a dining room now. Had to postpone the work on my office.

Sorry for taking too long with the updates, but I had some unforeseen obstacles. Rest update coming soon because this post is getting too long.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:27:09 am by Baron Baconeer »

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2010, 08:26:07 am »

So good of Armok to bless us with a defensive lake of fire.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2010, 10:47:47 am »

Screw it, give me a slot :D
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2010, 01:08:17 pm »

hahaha best embark ever.
Nom nom nom

magic dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2010, 05:59:20 pm »

looking nice, any sight of the elves yet?

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2010, 06:25:50 pm »

Elves should be coming when your turn starts. Update should be coming soon. Actually soon this time.

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2010, 06:34:04 pm »

Update should be coming soon.

This phrase is basicly a kiss of death on a young Succession game. :P
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2010, 11:57:28 pm »

Update should be coming soon.

This phrase is basicly a kiss of death on a young Succession game. :P

Speak not such words! Armok will take them unto his fiery heart and let them take place in such a manner!
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22